Page 1 - Reviews - Acure, Brightening Cleansing Gel, 4 fl oz (118 ml) - iHerb
FI

Oceans
Posted on Nov 7, 2021

My go-to cleanser. I was blessed with great genes (not) and grew up with very severe, cystic acne that has since calmed down in my late twenties. However, I still struggle with regular, smaller breakouts with the occasional hormonal flare up and my skin is naturally quite oily. Medicated facial cleansers (salicylic acid, benzoyl peroxide, etc.) severely dry out my skin, which in turn makes it freak out and overproduce oil, resulting in even more breakouts. Only after turning to milder, more natural cleansers have I seen a marked difference in my skin. This keeps my breakouts at bay, removes ALL makeup with one scrub and does not leave my skin dry. It feels clean but not tight. My face has never been happier! I use this in conjunction with the Acure Organics Brightening Facial Scrub (one in the morning, one at night) and I can't stray - my face loves the combination and beneficial ingredients!

625d8f11-3cb0-42a8-a1ca-1d65bee9edb1
Posted on Aug 26, 2021

Now I am definitely a fan of this brand and the product. It’s my first time using them and won’t be my last. I’ve been smashing through this cleanser as I use it daily - morning & night in the shower. It really lathers up and feels like I’ve given my face a great clean. It’s a clear like gel substance, very easy to squeeze out of the tube. Really bug tube as well which is great value for money. I have found it great for the odd pimple that might pop up to say hello, pimples basically disappear overnight so that’s a win. I use it along side this brands scrub, alternate in the scrub every couple days and I’m loving the result. My skin is glowing, clear, more bright and I look fresher then ever. Very happy with it. If this review is helpful in anyway, please flick the thumbs up like button. Appreciate it!

1263d887-ec09-4b1a-8071-5a6519772182
67c62d80-2b64-4d43-b211-d68b0bcddd0a
Posted on May 16, 2022

the quality and size it is amaaazing makes the skin smooth and nice I loveed how I feel clean and fresh after using it. . and it is completely natural and didn't make my skin allergic at all even though I am so allergic to many things. I recommend it to my friends and sisters.

a1c77143-432a-4cf8-80c0-e831c6040bd4
Posted on Feb 27, 2022

This is my first try of the cleansing gel and I really like it. This cleanser foams up wonderfully, gets skin feeling really clean. When rinsing off, my skin feels completely clean, not stripped of moisture, no residual skin products and no soapy film feeling. This is my favorite cleanser from now, I have tried several products from other high end competitors, this is the best value in performance and price. Appreciate a thumb up)))

6d975cf9-2f06-4fbf-9bbf-0db55ffc7b8b
Posted on Jun 3, 2022

Accure Brightening cleansing gel is another great product from the brand. The ingredient list is pure and the results are amazing. The price is affordable and the quality is great. I hope they don't change the formula. The cleansing gel feels gentle on my skin and a little goes a long way. It has a nice scent and lathers well. I been using this for about a month and a half and It doesn't dry out my skin and leaves it looking radiant, smooth and a bit moisturized. I still have to add moisturizer, but it's really effective at cleansing and brightening up my skin tone. You can also remove your makeup off without the need of wipes with this.

a6050f69-4e13-4f06-81f2-279ca9f6f9cf
Posted on Feb 15, 2022

2nd time buying this product. Simply love the smell and also how refreshing you feel after the wash. A very small amount will do the job. The only issue is that this gel is watery and flows out of the tube too readily. Suggest transferring the gel into a bottle. Nonetheless, will definitely come back for more.

065d73c4-0b39-4c51-80f3-31f59e439be2
Posted on Jan 16, 2022

this is my first time ordering this product and i actually loved it , it doesn't leave the skin dry and it cleanses well , still not noticing any brightening effect but i will update this comment later if there is ❤️ like my comment to remind me .. thanks 😊 edit : it's not for all skin type i think it's only for oily to combo skin تعديل : ما احس انو ممتاز لجميع انواع البشرة لانه ينشف و ريحته قشور برتقال

d8e0b370-fe49-40da-a283-f69828de1a06
Posted on Apr 19, 2022

I’m very happy with this product ,I have oily skin and the cleansers doesn't leave my face feeling dry soo gently don’t cause any sensitive to my face , hyaluronic acid serum after cleanser is highly recommend .or any moisturizer u love It have nice package and good size for price also it easy to use …. So I'm passing my experience with product along to you in hopes it saves you money and time.

Posted on Dec 31, 2021

Honestly, I find it dificult to find a really bad cleanser when you understand your skin type and needs. I have oily, acne prone skin and I find it really easy to use and to integrate in my skincare routine. I think the price - quantity is really ok when I compare with the products that we have here. Overall, a good Cleanser, kinda make me curios to try the super mega hyped face scrub from Acure

Posted on Sep 17, 2021

A little goes a long way! I use half a pea size amount if it's my second cleanse, a pea if I'm lazy and only want to single cleanse. Might be a little too harsh for mornings, definitely don't use too much. Love the scent, very refreshing and lemony. This is my second tube already.