FI
4.5

4.5
Posted on Mar 9, 2022
Best mouthwash ever.

My dentist recommended this mouthwash. I love the flavor as well as the results of using it nightly. I was surprised that it takes very little for each use. The cost for this size works well for my purse. I’m now able to rest better because of the use of Act for dry mouth.

Posted on Dec 6, 2022

I think it is a good anticavity mouthwash. I feel much cleaner if I use it after brushing. The price is also fair. I only rated 4 stars because it doesn't work on my dry mouth. Sometimes I feel like it's getting worse when I use any mouthwash esp. in the morning. I guess I have different condition that's why it doesn't work :(

Posted on Nov 28, 2022

Didn't notice any effect regarding dry mouth, but really good tasting mouth wash. Only complaint is the cap which you have to unscrew and use as a cup. It's really messy and always makes a mess in my bathroom. Wish it had the same "dispenser" as the other mouth wash by this brand, where you just squeeze out the content.

Posted on Nov 18, 2022

I have been using it for almost 9 months two times per day. The feeling is very good. It can really improve the dry mouth problem. It is important to a good sleep at night.

Posted on Nov 9, 2022

First time trying this package. We like the refreshing flavor and nice smell. Big size bottle is definitely of greater value and quality. Easy to use and dispense. The intensity is perfect for sensitive teeth. It’s gentle yet cleans well.

Posted on Mar 25, 2022

I have tried many mouthwash products over the years but have found that ACT is the absolute best tasting, actively soothing a sensitive mouth for hours. A quality product with a clean fresh flavor leaving your mouth refreshed.

Like this mouthwash. Taste of mint is just nice Effective and will buy again

f2e43fc3-bcc1-41ea-b874-e6bd30802f02
Posted on Sep 1, 2022

Like this mouthwash alto the effect may not be very obvious and instant.

e8524952-eb78-47cf-82f3-bcfd2d3be427
Posted on Dec 9, 2022

The effect it gives is temporary, it’s a bit too sweet tasting and not so minty my breath stays fresh for maximum of 40 minutes

Posted on Oct 26, 2022

Excellent! Works very well to freshen breath as well! I like it a bit more than Biotene in my opinion.