FI
4.8

4.8
Posted on Oct 9, 2022
4,069

This product is a supplement for improving health, immunity, quality of life, well-being and mood. I bought it out of curiosity after reading "Vitamin" in the title of the search results. It filled some essential needs I had so far: energy boost and eliminated fatigue due to long flights and stress. Its highly recommended Brand!

Posted on May 19, 2022

Have only used once so far so yet to see the benefit. If you like the taste of kombucha/cider then you’ll like the flavour - but if not I would recommend using the juice or fruit tea recipe suggestions on the box to mask the taste

Posted on Apr 4, 2022

I am using this supplement as part of my digestive and microbiome health routine and even though I seem to only need it once in a while, it is of good help when I do need it. I find the taste ok, not great but also not offensive.

Posted on Nov 3, 2022

molkosan was prescribed by my physician to restore my microbiome. this is a very whey that does not contain lactose. very effective !

Posted on Oct 8, 2022

A rare product, goo quality and seems to work would order again.

Posted on Aug 26, 2022

I enjoyed taking these as gut health supplement. With high quality ingredient this benefits my microbiome.

Posted on Aug 26, 2022

I'm glad I found this product. This benefits the digestive system and gut health overall.

Posted on Jul 14, 2022

I also have indigestion issues and bloated feeling. This seems to alleviate the issues so far.

Posted on Jun 15, 2022

Great product, fast delivery, well packaged, and product exactly as described, thankyou.

Posted on Nov 14, 2021

Vogel's Molkosan is a classic. Trusted product. Drinking it in a glass of water makes the taste more palatable. Nature's way to help your gut.