FI

4.7
Based on 3,118 Ratings
2,499
Posted on Oct 1, 2022

It tastes so good.It is not too sweet. my kids loved it. Good quality for the price. We might buy again. My kids get the dose of vitamin C everyday so I woudn't worry. It contains zinc too. True to its ingredients. My kids like the product because they'll just chew and swallow.

d0fc7ca9-0147-4ed7-97e7-2b8529a10d1a
Posted on Sep 17, 2022
2,449

I started using this supplement before my 6th month and I have seen such a significant gain in my communication skills, concentration and the quality of my work. My muscles are so much stronger and I feel better overall. I would highly recommend this supplement to anyone who is looking to improve their mental toughness, body density, coordination and focus.

4,827

This vitamin is an excellent supplement to achieve and maintain a healthy life. I have taken it for a while now and haven't noticed any negative side effects. This vitamin offers significant benefits to the body and brain, which is a great thing. The price is extremely affordable and I will be buying again soon.

Posted on Sep 17, 2022
4,350

This Vitamin really has made a difference to my health and wellbeing. I have experimented with other supplements but this one seems to work best. It is easy to take, doesn't taste great but keeps you up in the night.

Posted on Sep 15, 2022
4,124

I have tried all of the vitamin supplements, and none have given me any significant results. This is my first time ordering from Smart Supplements, and I was pleased to find that it arrived within a few days. I'll be a repeat customer!

Posted on Sep 14, 2022
4,950

I'm very happy to be a user of this product, it's really great and at a good price. It allows you to take a rest as much as necessary without being exhausted or depleted of energy. I recommend it to all users.

4,492

It has improved my productivity and well-being by a significant degree. I haven't even seen the benefits yet, but I am expecting them. I would recommend this product to any one suffering from fatigue or lack of energy.

4,826

I have used this vitamin with great success. The first time I took it, it really helped me to get through a hard week. I recommend this product highly, and will continue to use it when needed

Posted on Dec 12, 2022

I bought this after reading a study where an increase in boy's BMI was linked to increased zinc intake. My 2 1/2 year old son has always been 1% on the charts (genetics play into that, we're a small stature family of mixed Eurasian descent) and while he has never veered into "skinny baby" territory I felt that it wouldn't hurt to have a little more meat on his bones. I gave him one tablet a day for about 6 months, then decreased it to a quarter. No major changes until recently, when he suddenly gained 5 lbs in one month (month 8 of zinc supplementation). He just looks like a solid, sturdy little boy now. I can't say for sure it was the zinc, but he has never had a major weight gain like this before; we're very pleased.

Posted on Dec 3, 2022

Ingredients were very clear to read an understandable. The quality of the package is so great at boost immunity the size is perfect for storage. Taste good like a cherry candy is antioxidant. didn’t give me any side effects from eating it. It’s good for the hair. Mg