FI

iHerbCustomer
Posted on Jan 4, 2022
Good

These biotin gummies taste like candy and that's a plus. In terms of benefits, you'd have to take it for months to notice a difference in your hair. Don't expect to see results by taking 1 bottle only. I'v been taking biotin for months and I noticed a slight improvement in my hair.

5cee13f1-5ccb-4829-8f6c-9ad839a885ad
Posted on Sep 5, 2022

I took for my sister it has a great taste I give it to them everyday the size is wonderful compared to the price also has a wonderful package and the ingredients has so much benefits that's why I like this product definitely going to order it next time

This gummy isn't as chewy as other similar products but still okay. The taste is quite sweet for me and the size isn't that big. Good quality and ingredients. I only consume it for about 6 weeks and haven't seen a lot of improvement on my skin, hair and nails drastically but I think they do work since I'm having less hair fall and my nails didn't break as easily as before.

Posted on Apr 28, 2022

the word “biotin” comes from the ancient Greek word “biotos,” which means “life” or “sustenance.” B vitamins, and specifically biotin, help keep your skin, hair, eyes, liver, and nervous system healthy. Biotin is also a crucial nutrientTrusted Source during pregnancy, as it’s important for embryonic growth.quality product for affordable price. ingredients is complete. I'm starting to have improvements or noticeable glow in my skin after months of taking, great for hair, skin and nail problems too especially that I suffer from dermatitis this benefited me a lot. size is perfect,packaging is secured, great tasting gummies.

Posted on Mar 5, 2022

Just the right kind of gummy vitamins I like! I don’t like the huge horse pills so this gummy version is perfect. The texture is no too chewy like some gummies I’ve tried. My daughter even takes these with me! This is going on my monthly order cart!

Posted on Jul 5, 2022

I bought these for my sister and she enjoyed them. I don't know if they helped much with her concerns but the quality seems nice, has vegetarian ingredients and really yummy taste. I think with more consistent use over a period of time these will improve hair, skin and nail health a lot.

Posted on Oct 2, 2022

This is not something you see everyday on shelves in the USA, but equally great alternative when you can't get ahold of those known brands. Awesome!

Posted on Jun 21, 2022

I’m Still taking it, I’ve been taking it for 2 weeks now but still my hair falls off I don’t know when the results start up but I’m kinda see more length

Posted on Apr 25, 2022

Taste good and size size is a perfect gummie, seems to be working as my nails feel stronger and are not breaking, great price would recommend

Posted on Mar 11, 2022

I find products supplied by iHerb of the highest quality , obviously best ingredients, beneficial to good health, well packaged and always shipped reliably. Highly recommended. The VitaJoy gummies are pleasant to chew and really promote good sleep