FI

Posted on Jan 20, 2022
1st Century Milk Thistle

I think this product is great. My liver results have improved since taking it. I think the quality of the product is very good and the packaging is very attractive. I can reuse this container which will help with the environment. The capsules are easy to take and don't get stuck like tablets.

Posted on Jan 14, 2022

I like 21st century products. I know it may sound silly, but I think it is genius to have the square bottles and I love the flip top lids. I try to purchase this brand alot because it takes up less space when my bottles all fit closely together. I even save them sometimes and reuse them if I have to buy a different brand.

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

I bought milk thistle for my back acne. it takes some time to see results, the size is good and it's good value for the price that you pay. the package is well sealed. this supplement doesn't have any weird taste like others in the market, it's a good quality one.

Posted on Sep 22, 2022

Posted on Sep 22, 2022

Posted on Sep 6, 2022

Posted on Aug 29, 2022

Posted on Aug 27, 2022

Posted on Jul 11, 2022

We combine Milk thistle with Cat's claw for the benefit of detox and repair of the liver (using a thirty day consumption period). I also do this to give the liver a boost when I need to get rid of pollen reactions from cottonwood trees. I feel this is a quality ingredient, the capsule size is easy to swallow, and has no taste. Since the rebranding of these supplements, I do like the new style of packaging and labels.

Posted on Nov 9, 2021

Great quality but at the same time, it is only 175 mg for the milk thistle extract. I used to take 500 mg and it was too much. So will be taking 2 of these every day to hit a balance. Benefits and maintain liver function. Was hoping they have a 300mg version.