FI

4.6
Based on 2,558 Ratings
1,886
Posted on Jul 23, 2022

Trusted brand with quality products, heartilly reccomend this products arrived were well packaged, however, it is a good product to maintaining prostate health, keep it for your health- especially for man, take one gel daily, it really reduced the frequency of urination at night due to the symptoms of enlarged prostate.After read this review, dont forget Please push button LIKE, thank you :), i wish you all good health

1b23486a-ac32-4c6f-a784-58443d8ae5e5
Posted on Nov 23, 2022

This food supplement really is value for its size, price, quality and it's packaging. The saw palmetto on this brand is legit and has helped me in terms of men's health benefit, managing hair growth and testosterone levels. Though I quite prefer the other brands liquid gel form.

1e24bf22-38a8-4b81-9dbf-535a33b1e3b6
Posted on Oct 3, 2022

I have the Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia problem for many years and my friend told me that Saw Palmetto is one of the supplement which is good for the prostate gland. I try this 200 pcs pack which is more economical. Hope to ease my prostate problem after taking this for a month or two!

5f1088e3-a0b3-439e-a35a-e1a0c6d949d7
Posted on Apr 19, 2022

Delivery to Indonesia just took less than 2 weeks from the day I ordered. My 8th times buying from iherb. Love the quality of their product range, fast delivery & safe packaging. As for this Saw Palmetto, I read a lot of positive reviews so I bought for my husband who always takes saw palmetto in liquid form for so many years. So far he likes it. It really makes him fitter, helps his hair growth and feel better for urination. If you find my review is helpful, kindly vote up. Thank you very much.

77df860f-50bd-4187-873d-34a9824da696

This is a product which goes beyond my expectations. Potency 450 mg, perfect. Quantity 200 vegetarian capsules which are easy to swallow, without any sugar, yeast or other unnecessary ingredients. This product is a must for every man for prostate health. Saw Palmetto is natural herbal ingredient which protects men's health. Take is as early as possible and you will love it, it will make things easier as you get older.

Posted on Mar 28, 2022

I am female and purchased this as a DHT blocker for the purpose of hair growth. I’ve tried all the hair growth supplements and vitamins so after some research saw that SP helps with hair growth in the way of blocking DHT that can cause hair loss. I’ve only just started taking this so I’ll be back in a month or two to review results. I purchased this For the high mg to price ratio. I love iherb and the variety and value and quality it offers.

Posted on Dec 2, 2022

The quality of this product is very good. The size of the package is not big for me to store. The ingredient is also good for me. The benefits include giving my brain great energy and lessening my stress. My age looks like smaller and my immunity becomes stronger. It tastes very good.

Posted on Nov 23, 2022

Excellent company and very fast delivery - it took 5 days from ordering to receiving in Israel - we have been ordering for more than 5 years and everything is always excellent - we recommend this company to everyone and many of our friends have already taken advantage of our recommendations and thank us !! Best wishes to you !

Posted on Oct 5, 2022
1,242

Posted on Oct 4, 2022

This is literally a sleep saver for men that wake up to go to the bathroom several times each night. When I started taking Century Saw Palmetto supplement I used to get up 5 or 6 times a night. On the first day, I took two tablets (one in the morning and one in the evening) and that night I only got up once. This was amazing! After one month of using this quality product I now only get up once or twice a night.