FI
4.7

4.7
Posted on Jan 29, 2023

I am enjoying the product it is enough for only one month use because the dose is three capsules it’s now on my permanent list has no taste good quality and clean ingredients list. It has fish oil and omega-3 nice packaging, and a lot of benefits my age is 31

Posted on Jun 19, 2022

Excellent product for such a fair price. I've tried this one several times and inflammation seems to be dissappear. The Quality is good for the price. A bit big package but that's ok. I'm always using Fish oil. It doesn't taste harsh or anything. Great Fish Oil for a fair price

Posted on Dec 11, 2022

They are very easy to be swallowed and I think they are good combination of omega 3 (EPA and DHA). I would prefer a glass jar.

Posted on Sep 11, 2022
4,070

Thank You 21st Century for creating such wonderful supplement that helps boost the healthy function of my hair and heart. glad it also helps support the normalizing of my cholesterol level.

Posted on May 3, 2022

I chose this fish oil because it is Wild not farmed and it will work well to supplement my diet as I try to include more fatty fish.

Posted on May 13, 2021

One of the best omega products, i bought two bottles and i order another two , all my family uses it, although its a softgel capsules its slightly difficult to swallow due to its size and slightly rough outer layer, other than that its considered excellent choice.

3b086aa4-5902-4f8e-a58b-df8c3d225036
Posted on Jan 8, 2023
2,509

Best Quality , size , packing and good I love it thank u

Posted on Jan 6, 2023

A little larger than anticipated but nicely coated; no fish burps.

iHerbCustomer