FI

3,235
1,267
Posted on Jan 28, 2022
Homemade yogurt!

The jar under the lid is sealed with a protective membrane. Capsules 2 cm in size, inside a milky powder. Natural frozen and dried lactic acid bacteria with citrus pectin, in combination with 3 other beneficial probiotic organisms.I make yogurt in a slow cooker, it turns out very tender, with a dense and smooth texture.So, we take a shelf, 1 liter of boiling water, pour 2 capsules into it, mix well. The resulting mixture is poured into glass jars of the yogurt maker and put on overnight. In the morning, a natural product is obtained. You can add any berries and honey.

e7b5c210-f481-486b-82fa-8f518074c7e7

I usually take one capsule in a day at night after meal. Per serving 175mg containing 1 billion live Lactobacillus Acidophilus, Salivarius, Bifidobacterium, streptococcus thermophilus - all this blend design to promote healthy intestinal flora. Yes! In the morning you’ll flash out everything that need to flush. I’m in my 2nd bottle and it really helps on the days that I’m having constipation. Size - quite big but you can swallow it Package - sealed and nice bottle Benefits - healthy gut and digestion Taste - no at all Hope this helps! ✨

a0a3bed5-2947-4abc-93ed-544927a690dc
Posted on Sep 3, 2022

Saving my day as i have milk tolerance and issues when drinking soya milk. I haven’t experiment myself with milk, but the soya milk is definitely now okay to my body to consume. And I don’t really have any constipation problems, maybe the microbiome is also helping with my gut and digestion.

68971015-9e20-4fc0-9433-5a0098aab21c
Posted on Apr 26, 2022

I had my gallbladder out a month ago and I just learned that probiotics is needed for my digestive health since there I don't have enough bile acids for digesting that causes me diarrhea and stomach cramps. This huge jar is amazing since it's a combination of probiotics and prebiotics in very great price! I think it will lasts me 4-5months and will definitely repurchase! Thank you Iherb, received it within 4days from US to Middle East!

092ef6af-2889-493f-87b4-064d78f54847
Posted on Oct 11, 2022

The product is of high quality, the ingredients correspond to the expected, the size of the capsule is not small standard, the procedure is working, it solves problems with the intestines well. Strong packaging, there is a benefit when you buy a large jar, digestion happened, the microbiome was not disturbed, the stomach and intestines stopped hurting and swelling, constipation disappeared, the stool became normal, the taste was not clear, passed in capsules.

Posted on Jun 25, 2022
4,029

I have tried many different brands and types of vitamins, this one is by far the best in quality and price. I notice a noticeable improvement in my aches and pains as well as mood which is a great thing because it's hard to find good vitamins. This vitamin is suitable for vegetarians and vegans too, so it doesn't contain any animal ingredients.

Posted on Jun 25, 2022
1,831

I recommend this vitamin for anyone on the go and trying to stay healthy. I work out daily and eat healthy, but this vitamin has given me a burst of energy during my hectic day. I've noticed I have more focus and get through my tasks much faster with this supplement.

3,148

I personally have been using this vitamin for several months now and it has made a noticeable improvement in my quality of life. I feel less tired, more awake and alert during the day, and definitely more focused on my tasks. I am also seeing improvements in my mood and health.

2,720

These vitamins are a must-have for anyone that wants to live a healthy lifestyle. They are easy to take, last around 3 weeks, and offer noticeable improvements in your health, mood, and quality of life. I recently tried these out for the first time and was really impressed with how much energy they give you.

4,569

If you're looking for a vitamin, this is the one! I've been using it for a few months and noticed big improvements in my overall well-being. It's a burst of energy in a bottle and has really improved my mood. I recommend it to anyone looking to improve their quality of life.