FI
4.7

4.7
Posted on May 23, 2022
I take 6 mg (6000 mcg) to 12 mg (12000 mcg) Iodine per day

Quality is excellent , 3 forms of Iodine... Iodine is an important trace minerals missing in our modern diet. I take this plus others, according to New York Times bestselling book "How to Live Longer Feel Better" by Nobel Laureate Prof. Linus Pauling (1901-1994) Vitamin C, 2000 mg x 3 times a day ; Multivitamin, 2 times a day; B-Complex 100 mg, 2 times a day; Vit B12 1000 mcg ; Vitamin A 25,000 IU; Vitamin E 1000 IU ; Vitamin D3 5000 IU ; Vit B9 - MethylFolate or Folinic Acid or Folic Acid 5000 mcg ; Calcium Citrate 300 mg ; Magnesium Glycinate 300 mg ; Selenium 200 mcg ; Zinc 50 mg ; Iodine 1000 mcg (or use Kelp Seaweed extract - to get total of 1000 mcg Iodine) ; Fish Oil Omega 3 (calculate to get 1000 mg of EPA daily) ; Probiotic, 1 capsule a day ;Coenzyme Q10 , 100 mg ;Vitamin K2 MK-7 300 mcg

Posted on Apr 1, 2022

It only takes one for a 12.5 mg shot of iodine, not like other iodine supplements where you need to take ten. I would buy this again and would recommend to my friends and family. The added health benefits in this day and time is unquestionable. I take with d3/k7.

Posted on Mar 18, 2022

It is great supplement for all who need more iodine because issues with tyroid gland and hormones.Taste is nice.High quality with 3 types off iodine.Benefit for more energy and imunitet.Size is for to 3 month and good price.Iodine need all off us.

66b612e2-d67d-4942-940a-5982e8ace89b
Posted on Apr 4, 2022

Not many places have Iodine with this high of milligram. Hope they get the 25 mg back again! Using for my thyroid instead of pharmaceutical drugs!

Posted on Oct 27, 2022

Must have! Used for years now. Balances me out. Adults need 140 micrograms (μg) of iodine a day. If you have any family related thyroid issues, use this!

Posted on Jul 14, 2022

I'm taking it to see if the minerals will benefit me or not, still at the testing stage, so far no side effects for me, and capsules are easy to swallow.

Posted on May 21, 2022

Great quality and packaging. Have taken this product for over 5 years and very happy with results. Easy open bottle. Small size capsule for easy swallow. Will purchase again!

Posted on May 18, 2022

Very good product! I absolutely love the quality of that brand and this package is not an exception. Depends on frequency you use it. Works really good for me so I can highly recommend that product.

Posted on Mar 24, 2022

Within a week, I noticed an increase in my energy and mood. After a lot of reading, I think that most people (including myself until now) are suffering varying levels of iodine deficiency.