FI
4.8

4.8
Posted on Apr 15, 2022

Good quality the ingredients mixed with tocopherol rights size andthe dosage only 1 to 2 times aday the benefits make may skin healthier and smother good packaging i think effective to may hair too with antioxidants no taste easy to swallow thats why ilike this product and affordable price for me iherb is cheapest online seller thanks a lot

e2a674cc-36ff-4c79-bdca-1a6a11e34600
Posted on Nov 12, 2022

I like this Vitamin E because it is mixed Tocopherols. I read an article saying we can get more benefit from taking mixed tocopherol rather than taking only d-alpha tocopherol. This is an convenient dosage of 400 IU when you don't want to take too much Vitamin E.

Posted on Jun 23, 2022

Swanson Vitamin E Mixed Tocopherols is part of my basic stack to support overall health & wellbeing - I take one 400 IU pill in the morning and one in the late evening. I prefer mixed tocopherols to the basic Alpha-tocopherol version for the potential additional health benefits with regards to antioxidant activity. The pill is easy to swallow with a small amount of water. I've come to trust Swanson brand over the years.

Posted on May 22, 2022

I think the quality of the soft gels is great for its size. I will usually take the dosage with fish oil for my skin benefit. I do feel the effect where it helps with my dry skin. Will definitely reorder the next bottle once my stock runs low. Please like my review if it’s helpful to you!

Posted on Apr 5, 2022

Tasteless and easy to swallow. I switched to mixed tocopherols some time ago already as they are more complete in action. Tri-pherols are even better but quiet more expensive. No PEGS among "other ingredients". Essential for skin and mostt important for the arterial health. Taking 2 daily since ever (i.e: 3-4 years).

Posted on Feb 11, 2022

Good value, right size. This is my first bottle of Swanson Vitamin E and it saves me time and money to get it through iherb. I looked on line and chose what strength I needed from my home and didn't have to search through all the rows of vitamins at the drug store. So shopping on line saves me a lot of bother and I got quick service and quality product with this purchase. Thank you very much!

Posted on Dec 1, 2022

Glad to find a source for natural vitamin E mixed tocopherols. Every bottle I found in my stores locally was the artificial variety. This is the quality, natural product.

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

great vitamin E many benefit to vision,reproduction,and health of your blood, brain and skin. Also has antioxidant properties.Reduce heart disease and improve lung function.

Posted on Nov 13, 2022

Big size, i am taking one gel dosage everyday to soften my skin as i have very dry skin, came in good packaging and the quality also good,