FI
4.8

4.8
Posted on Oct 13, 2022

This product has made me have great energy! I love the levels of folic acid and did not have the niacin flush for me. I feel it helps my nervous system. It seems to have a great effect on my health. I enjoy the levels of the b vitamins and not alot of unhealthy fillers. The levels of the vitamins have great potency. It has helped my metabolism. There is not a strong taste and capsule is easy to swallow.

Posted on Oct 10, 2022

The best B-Complex I have ever tried. Good taste, no smell, quantity big enough. Not to mention the price - amazing. For such quality, almost unbelievable. Great size, package. So for this price and quality, it's a MUST! Recommend. Gives me lots of energy, niacin flush, great effect, works on my nervous system and metabolism.

Posted on Sep 4, 2022

Super vitamin, it works, my recommendation. Very strong, with as much as 50 mg of vitamins and several times the recommended dose of daily intake.

6e8c70a8-e503-4872-b788-c442e728e0b5
Posted on Nov 19, 2022

Received my order in a timely manner. The items were packed in such a manner to avoid any damage issues as they arrived in perfect condition. Very satisfied.

Posted on Sep 19, 2022

A complete B complex with all the essential B vitamins needed in one capsule.

Posted on Aug 13, 2022

i need that to give me enough energy for the day, and i like Swanson's products

Posted on Jul 30, 2022

Very good for health and nerves. I got better appetite.

Posted on May 19, 2022

Hard to get a brand that does not go funny before use up. I will wait and see if this does the same.

Posted on May 18, 2022

not my first order on this B 50 complex. Took a bigger package as all family can take it