FI
4.6

4.6
Posted on Feb 15, 2022
Good

Good for brain health and sleep. Increases serotonin naturally without the need for medication. Is a vital amino acid for mood, stress and sleep. Has a bit of a tart taste, but overall not too bad. Good size. I feel the benefits. Seems to be quality ingredients and small package size means I can take it with me.

Posted on Jan 23, 2022

These are a good alternative to 5htp caps if you tummy gets affected. they are dissolved under the tongue. I keep them in my bag and if I have a sudden onset depressed mood I generally feel improved within 40 minutes.

Posted on Mar 14, 2022

Very easy way to use 5HTP. I use 1 per night to recover serotonin. Thi is good to my mood and help with the cravings for food.

Posted on Feb 27, 2022

After a couple of days, I could feel the effects of the product. It is easy to take and the results helped me with my anxiety.

Posted on Jul 30, 2022

Is working with improving mood. Taste a bit like chalk but not too bad 🙂

Posted on May 10, 2022

I take this to manage my depression and it does seem to help me function and suppress negative thinking.

Posted on Feb 3, 2021

It's a real Serotonin in a low dose and aborbed quickly under the tongue.It put you in a good mood without side effects.

Posted on May 20, 2022

Perfect to ansiety! Take off hungry

raisedonrealfood
Posted on May 9, 2022

Looking forward to trying for mood and sleep support