FI

Posted on Aug 26, 2022

I bought this Shampoo just to try it I love the scent it has a fruity scent on it also the size is good it stays for a long time I use it two times a week although I have an oily hair but this one keeps my hair fresh and not oily a lot

eb61ff8c-d2e8-4bed-bb15-8c544fda62bb
20f9ca0e-64fc-4c53-b7c7-ce3c9043811c
Posted on Apr 16, 2022

I read a lot of recommendations about shampoo and took a try. I have fine, smooth and thin hair and I am interested in giving my hair volume. This shampoo definitely gives volume to thin hair, I felt it from the second overlap. A small amount of shampoo is enough and it brings foam and cleanses the hair well. A large bottle that lasts long enough. Recommends to anyone who is looking for a hair volume shampoo.

Posted on Jul 10, 2022

I love the sukin product because is more natural without a lot of chemical, is suitable for me because I'm oily hair ,the value good of the price and the scent is more natural with the ingredients which is come from mango , pineapple papaya, is not have sulphate good for the colour hair like me , won't wash out the colour, the bubble is enough washing my hair just a little bit when you're using

23db7e29-3a4e-4889-a7fb-0d49ce4c2ce5
Posted on Jul 22, 2022

I don’t really have fine hair but use this for the extra volume i want to help style my hair. It’s great for if you don’t want to use conditioner after shampooing as this doesnt leave your hair dry. Have used this shampoo for several years and i like that it is very mildly scented without chemical overload. 4 stars only because don’t expect a lot of volume, there are other shampoos that give better volume but suits me for the other reasons cited above.

SharonDorfmann
Posted on Jul 12, 2022

To be honest I wasn’t very excited about the sand I feel like it could’ve smelled better but to be honest the cell fades awake quite fast and the shampoo itself is really volumizing and I feel that it makes my hair healthier and look better it’s not really moisturizing as all the organic shampoos don’t because they don’t have the sulfates but that’s fine it just means that it’s a good quality

Posted on Apr 5, 2022

I recommend this shampoo for oily hair it's good it doesn't make hair so dry or so oily for the price and the quantity I love it

93a3801f-31df-4ce9-b02a-b6c4ee9af271
Posted on Aug 28, 2022

The scent is amazing. High quality product. The hair feels light, fresh, super clean, moisturized and yes it enhances volume! My hair is thin indeed, and it feels stronger. Beautiful "zen" package, generous quantity, great price. This is my favourite shampoo ever.

Posted on Apr 8, 2022

That’s my favourite shampoo for now! Ingredients are clean and organic. Smells amazing with tropic fruits. And hair quality have gotten better since I started using it. Recommend for sure.

Posted on Mar 1, 2022

Decided to buy this after repeatedly buying one other sukin's skin moisturizer. As the name suggests, the shampoo leaves hair volumnous. Price is reasonable.