FI

Posted on Sep 27, 2022
On my third bottle!

I'm constantly trying new & different rosewater toners for my dry and sensitive skin, but lately, I've been only been reaching for this one from Sukin. Such amazing quality for a gentle, moisturizing, & affordable toner that I use daily following a mild glycolic acid. It doesn't sting and leaves my skin soft and hydrated.

Posted on Jan 20, 2022

I felt the same stinging sensation after every use and my skin dries up instead of feeling moisturized, itch a little as well. Although it smells great, I am not sure if the product may be suitable for people with sensitive skin, may not be gentle as we might have thought especially for a product from Sukin, I used other Sukin products too and have no problems. I gave it to my mom whose skin has a stronger tolerance than mine :) Hope this review is helpful for those wondering.

Posted on Jul 22, 2022

This toner is so gentle on my skin and it really leaves my skin feeling hydrated after each misting and the lingering fragrance is so pleasant. The packing size is good for handling while misting.

Posted on Mar 6, 2022

The quality is good and the ingredient is natural. It is excellent for sensitive skin . Keep moisture and bright for the skin. A very gentle toner.

Posted on Oct 2, 2022

Love their classic toner very much, but always out of stock, good change to explore other scent and will see the effect.

Posted on Sep 26, 2022

I use every time I feel I need to hydrate my skin didn’t skip the cream

Posted on Sep 21, 2022

very easy to apply, i always buy this item and it is made in australia

Posted on Sep 20, 2022

Great product! Fully complies with the description standard and quality applicable on the label!

Posted on Sep 10, 2022

This spray smells really nice and can be used alone without other moisturisers in summer.