FI

andressalhenriques
Posted on Jun 16, 2022

I used Sukin when I was in Australia. I am so grate that I find it here now I can use it again. I love the ingredients, the ingredients don't harm the environment. The shampoo cleans very well but only the necessary, the smell is amazing. It's always cheered me up after used it. I have fine hair and it didn't tangle too much.

277205cd-6885-40e1-b846-051ce374cc28

first sukin product in a while and I love the light, natural scent! I think this is suitable for my normal hair which I wash everyday. u can feel that it is of good quality. this is a big bottle so I think the size is a bang for your buck. good stuff.

Posted on Feb 4, 2022

Love almost all Sukin products! First of all because of smell and absolutly natural ingredients. It always cheers me up in the morning when I use this shampoo, the smell remids of summer and fresh herbs. But I realy need to use conditioner after it, because if I don't - it becomes very complicate to comb my hair.

Posted on Dec 11, 2021

Came in excellent condition. Have hear many good things about this shampoo. Haven’t believed it until I tried it myself. Works well for my sensitive scalp.

f599e14f-45c4-4c1a-9f3d-0b46c73fa9a9
2384336a-4e7a-4997-804a-a1ff33875dd4
Posted on Aug 14, 2022

Posted on Jul 25, 2022

I think it the best shampoo i had used for my curls and i the quality is a good quality and the size is going to be with you for a month and it came for me in a batter package and if gives my hait a moisturize and help my heir

Posted on Mar 13, 2022

Love this shampoo! Transparent ingredients, great cleaning power, yet gentle. I am growing my hair back after two decades of cutting/shaving it to inch and a half :) so it is super amazing to have this product in my arsenal of tools that don’t harm me but help me

Posted on Mar 11, 2022

I've been using Sukin products on my skin for a few months and really love the quality and the scent. I decided it was time to try their shampoo and I was not disappointed! The scent is lovely but not overpowering and it leaves my hair clean and shiny!

Posted on Nov 15, 2021

Latest update: Repurchased three times already. Repurchase worthy shampoo, definitely going to buy again. It might even become a holy grail out of those mild, natural shampoos. I like the larger quantity of 500ml as I use up my shampoos quickly :) Usually these types of natural shampoos don't do that well. But this is different - my hair was soft, easily combed, shiny after it. I like that this does not contain SLS, artificial fragrance, silicones. This seems a good shampoo to use daily, it is mild, washes oil well, but doesn't leave the hair dry and coarse. No residue, too.

Solaaaaa
Posted on Nov 3, 2021

This shampoo is so particular, I love it so much! It hydrated and keep your hair very moisturised! Plus it isn’t harmful for the hair and the scalp.

54def6fa-debc-46c5-8c5c-ab41d777c16d