FI

4.6
Jaslsh
Posted on Oct 15, 2022
Excellent moisturiser

I love the light scenf. Quality is good. I used the night cream first n fall in love. so now I am trying the day cream. The bottle size can last u a long time. Good buy !!

68501e22-4b08-47c0-83a6-35a101577c4f
Posted on Dec 27, 2022

I've been a bit doubtful about whether I should buy this cream or not, based on my previous experience with creams of this particular brand. Skin Eternal cream and DMAE cream had way too much fragrance in them (to my personal taste, and gave me allergic reactions every time when used), so they were a total no for me. But this cream's ingredient list looked so amazing, that I had to try it. The price tag seems to be a bit high, but I guess 4 ounces of goodness are worth it. On top of good amount of DMAE alone, there are 3 types of stable vitamin C, glycerin, MSM, alpha-lipoic acid, HA, sea fennel extract, CoQ10 and anti-oxidant extracts. Wonderful combination for a day cream! The texture of the cream is super light (I have combination sensitive skin, for reference), and it does not leave any sticky film or coating on my face and neck area. I was worried about strong fragrance, but no, the fragrance is very-very light, and I am allergic to certain fragrances, so I am pleasantly surprised with the delicate smell of this cream. It's very moisturizing, but I have a combination type of skin, so I am not sure if it would suit someone with a dryer type of skin. I am thinking about buying it now for my mom, too, since I've tested it on myself now and can safely say I love it! The cream didn't disappoint me at all!

Posted on Jun 7, 2022

I've been purchasing this for my mom for a long time. She's tried different products and she always comes back to this one.

Posted on Nov 28, 2022

Nice glass jar. scent is sweet. Big jar of cream.

3496e1fa-140c-4f60-a4cb-e8752f1b6aa4
Posted on Apr 23, 2022

this product is too perfumed for my facial moisturizer. I read the ingredients carefully before purchase, and its a very good product and feels just right but quite heavily scented in the 'old style.' I love scents, but this just too strong for me.

Posted on Jul 3, 2021

I highly recommend it, hydrated my skin just in days. My skin is combi, 39 years old - not prone to breakouts. In the morning I wash my face and apply this cream in a thin layer. It does not form any film. Makes me look much younger and well-groomed. Recommend!

Люблю этот крем. Он отлично подтягивает лицо. Запах конечно для меня отвратный, каких то переспелых бананов. Но ради эффекта можно потерпеть. I love this cream. It lifts the face perfectly. The smell of course for me is disgusting, some kind of overripe bananas. But for the sake of effect, you can be patient.

Posted on Nov 29, 2022

I use this as a day cream and cannot get passed the smell. This product has a heavy scent that is not pleasant. It’s not rosy or floral, it simply smells bad. The cream texture is light but it does little to moisturize. The size is decent as you get a lot of product for the cost but not worth it.

Posted on Apr 20, 2022

Not for combination skin. Too pricy for the average result.

Posted on Nov 25, 2022

Smell is too strong for me to the extent that it creates a mild headache after applying on my skin.