FI
Based on 1,006 Ratings

4.8
Based on 1,006 Ratings
Posted on Oct 28, 2022

Another long time staple of mine. Great for replenishing glutathione levels, which is the primary antioxidant that your body uses for overall detoxification. Only thing is that it is a bit acidic, so taking it with or after a meal IMO is recommended. I would say this is one of the main supplements that everyone should have in their cupboard, even if they don't need it, as a backup for when you are feeling ill or feel like you are coming down with something. Also I forgot to mention for people with liver problems this is a must have, as glutathione is primarily created in the liver.

Posted on Oct 15, 2022
4,070

Posted on Oct 11, 2022

I really like this NAC! I used to take another brand that was time released but it seems to no longer be available. I then tried another brand that was in capsule form and it always gave me a stomach ache. When I saw this brand in caplet form and per another review, the person had no stomach problems, I decided to give it a try. I am so glad that I did! Source Naturals is a trusted brand for me and will be a repeat purchase. The caplets are easy to swallow, good quality and not overly large in size. The order came in great condition. The ingredients are just the right amount of 600 mg.

Posted on Feb 6, 2022

These have a sulphuruous smell to it, but really only if you stick your nose into the bottle. On the tongue it has a sour-like taste, but otherwise no after-taste or foul breath/gas. Moderate size tablet that look a little rough but are smooth and easy to swallow.

Been using this for a few years, sometimes other brands but usually this. A short break of maybe a few weeks after every bottle of nac. Tablets are not big. I take this to strengthen my lungs against viruses which is even more important nowadays.

f38436fb-5c24-4fdf-a8a1-9e9ab8281e15
Posted on Dec 13, 2022

I bought this ACC during my illness with covid. I drank 1 tablet 3 times a day and I got an allergy. But my friend praises this drug and I still drank it, because at first I didn’t understand what it was because of him. time passed and when I took it again, the allergic rash began again. But my children are fine with it, but I don’t plan to buy it again.

Posted on Mar 27, 2022

Great products which I am using very often for my detox system. Plus when I have virus and I have problems I take it to help my body to fight it.

Posted on Feb 10, 2022

I haven’t taken these, just putting them aside for when I might need respiratory support, helpful supplements to have in the cupboard so I don’t have to wait for delivery when I need them. There are few retailers of NAC in my country so it was handy to find them on iHerb.

Posted on Jan 8, 2023

Great brand and good quality. Detoxifies the lungs to release toxins, helps with my bronchitis issues, mucus also. I recommend. My doctor suggested i take it abd he is right

Posted on Nov 15, 2022

Super antioxidant, for lungs but and brain. These tablets have a light smell of garlic , but the same happens with any NACs. Also very important: it has no metals in the formula. I don´t know why so many NACs put metals in the formula.