FI

4.6
iHerbCustomer
Posted on Oct 29, 2022
Helps soothe H.Pylori symptoms

Anyone who has had h.pylori/gastritis/GERD knows how raw and painful your stomach and digestive tract feels. I wasn’t able to digest food without incredible pain. GastricSoothe’s zinc carnosine is incredibly calming for the digestive lining, the thing that gets irritated and painful. It helps immensely! I took this along with mastic gum, DGL, and Manuka honey to help quell the fire.

Posted on Jul 4, 2022

I've had gut permeability and MCAS for most of my life, only recently had I read about this particular form of zinc-carnosine aiding in lining restoration. I combined this with l-glutamine and even after just a week and a half, my allergies to foods is WAY down. The itchiness, dizziness and rashes are all coming down as well. I figured a specialty product like this would be really expensive, but it's not, I'm really thankful for that. I hope it keeps working! I'm also taking it with copper to avoid copper deficiency while on high zinc. I really like this brand and quality. I think this ingredient could be helpful for anyone with SIBO, IBS or allergies.

This stuff works! Finally something that works! Yay! After my first dose I felt complete relief of my constant burping, pain, and bloating. Between this zinc l-carnosine and chewable deglycyrrhizinated licorice....I'll never go back to Pepcid and tums. I feel like my stomach and digestive track is actually healing. Thank you!

Posted on Mar 14, 2022

Posted on May 28, 2022

I'm not sure if this worked for me as I still had some stomach issues while taking this. But I continued with this just to see if it takes a while to see any effects. I usually get some irritation with certain foods so this might not be the right solution to manage my irritable stomach.

Posted on Dec 2, 2022

I had a recent bout of gastritis and my gut was damaged from antibiotics. I bought these recommended from a friend and they really helped calm everything down. Great quality and was to swallow. They help with bloating and burning - really feels like it helped repair my gut!

Posted on Nov 27, 2022

There are several studies that support ZnC's benefits in restoring the gastric lining, healing other parts of the gastrointestinal (GI) tract, improving taste disorders, improving GI disorders, and enhancing skin and liver.

Posted on Oct 3, 2022

Using it to help heal my gut issues - leaky gut, crohns etc. I feel it is helping as my symptoms have been alright lately. I only wish there were more capsules in this bottle.

Posted on Sep 21, 2022

This product works. After taking this for just a few days, I can feel my acid reflux/GERD is healing as the symptoms of acid reflux/GERDare going away.

Posted on Jun 14, 2022

a friend recommend it to me for H.pylori condition and to help restore my gut lining and its definitely works, gonna buy again its good also for leaky gut