FI

4.8
Based on 5,998 Ratings
5,164
Posted on Feb 15, 2022
Aid my child to build strong bones

Good quality. Contains fruit ingredients. Nice tasting & my kids like it. Attractive packaging. Has calcium too. Use it for my asd child who does not drink milk & much vegetables, Size of gummies is just nice to chew. I believe these gummies are an ok replacement for my fussy child to improve & build strong bones.

c2f36e74-ce72-492a-b12b-db8d00195461
Posted on Dec 1, 2022

U-Cubes™ Calcium with D3 Gummies are made the Solgar way. That means that they're crafted in small batches to help ensure the highest quality. They're also non-GMO plus rigorously tested for safety and potency. The result? A great-tasting gummy that U can be sure is great for your children.

Posted on Sep 28, 2022

Vitamin d3 for kids. Can be used for kids of age over 2. Good quality, liked the ingredients, dosage and tastes ok, fast absorption. Used as a supplement, serving in a Convenient Size of the package and mg of the tablets. Helps and benefits in sun deficiency places, improves immunity and strengthens the bones.

Posted on Sep 28, 2022

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

Posted on Sep 22, 2022

Posted on Aug 31, 2022

The consistency is quite hard and dense, in contrast to the complex vitamins for children of the same company. Vitamins do not stick together during storage. The only downside is the huge amount of sugar. Both in composition and in its pure form - each cube is densely sprinkled with it. Because of it, it is better to give the vitamin after a meal, not on an empty stomach.

Posted on Aug 24, 2022

My 6 yo kid loves them! The taste is not too intensive yet they are very chewy and sweet just like a candy. I can see that they are working as we lost 2 teeth and those inside grew up within 2-3 weeks! Kid loves the berry flavor. The size is just right. Packaging is also nice and attractive.

Posted on Aug 14, 2022

Delicious vitamins you can enjoy daily. The taste just like candy gummies so your kids will WANT and ask to take them. The size is small so not suitable for under 3 as they can provide a choking hazard. The packaging is high quality and can lock so your toddlers cannot open it themselves. I give my 3 year old frequently almost daily when we rememeber 2-3 cubes per day.