FI

4.9
Based on 1,683 Ratings
1,498
Posted on Aug 25, 2022
Give it to my kids before bed

This makes bed time so much calmer. I give my kids ages 3-8yo 1 tsp every night and everyone has been sleeping so much better. Kids love the taste (took getting used to but now they really like it). Great amount of high quality ingredients. This supplement should be stored in the fridge.

Posted on Jan 26, 2022

We had a snowstorm; travel was not recommended. I was so impressed and grateful that my package arrived so fast!! Everything I've come to expect, I always receive! Packaging, quality, pricing, always excellent. Many of the products I order on IHerb I have purchased at my local health food store. They carry the name brands I'm looking for. I have no complaints! The January 15th order was at my door it seems the very next day!!! I could not believe how quicky it came!! Packed very well, just as I ordered. There is a nutritionist often at my health food store and we discuss products often. When I find via iHerb what I've purchased it boosts my confidence. Definitely my go to place for products.

Posted on Oct 28, 2022

What can be better than the right ratio of Calcium and Magnesium- 2:1, the liquid form of this supplement for maximum absorption , and pleasant taste ! My endocrinologist approved it.

Posted on Sep 7, 2022

Love the taste. Recommended by Dr to choose calcium in liquid form for easier absorption. Package was excellent, no leakage when receive. Checked the ingredients used, quality is good

Posted on Aug 26, 2022

Ordered for my elderly Mom who has trouble swallowing pills. This liquid calcium works so well for her and the flavor is an extra bonus.

Posted on Jul 7, 2022

The best quality with affordable package offered. The taste is good combination with orange and vanilla. First time trying, hopefully it helps with my joint and bone. Thanks for the great product.

Posted on May 22, 2022

Great product that combines magnesium, calcium and vitamin D, helped me had deficiencies in the body, convenient and easy to consume, this specific taste is not very successful in my opinion even terrible, recommend the taste of blueberries and strawberries, besides reasonable price, definitely recommend!

Posted on Apr 25, 2022

Great way to get your calium without shallowing big tablets. The taste is pleasant not chalky like I was expecting. Thick and smooth. I'm 70 and can't shallow big pills, so this is prefect for me.

Posted on Apr 1, 2022

Good quality, glass package, need to be in safe place, serving size of the portion also good for small kid, taste is good, like apelsin, easy to use, for different kids age, frequency of use convinient for kids

Posted on Nov 9, 2021

Love the taste. No powdery feeling or taste. It’s difficult to find a liquid calcium supplement that does not use calcium carbonate as it’s cheaper to manufacture and it encourages gastric reflux for me. So when I found this, I hope it will go well with my stomach and taste is ok. Pleasantly surprised, the taste is good…quite yummy! I would say give it a try… you won’t regret it.