FI

THEIHERBFAN
Posted on Jul 27, 2022

Good tub filled to the top! Smells and tastes like cheese. Both me and my cat eat it in food as it contains lots of trace minerals and for my cat it helps with his flea allergy dermatitis

Posted on Oct 3, 2022

This supplement is perfect for me, this quality product had been helping my body to get energized. Highly commendable product for its excellency. Its a trusted brand!

Posted on Sep 30, 2022

I chose this brand because all the reviews say this is the best one in terms of flavour, and it does not disappoint. While I wouldn' t say it's delicious, it doesn't ruin the foods I add it to, and that's all I ask for.

Posted on Sep 25, 2022

My wife takes Yeast powder with Biotin. It works great and I'd like to recommend. Hair gets thicker and almost like puppy's fur now. :)

Posted on Jul 7, 2022

This product is very good. I am willing to introduce this product to my acquaintances I like it so much that I highly recommend it I've never seen a product like this before. At this price, it seems to be cheap compared to its merits

Posted on Mar 3, 2022

fast delivery, good quality. I'm not sure about the effect because I'm taking it for the second time, but I'm thinking of trying more because it's the ingredients I need.

Posted on Jun 20, 2021

Natural ingredients, no sugar, no artificial substances. I bought this product for my hair. Also, I'm shampooing with Dove soap for my hair health. I'm having a teaspoon after breakfast and lunch. I tried to drink it in a cup of water, but it was hard to drink. I recommend you to eat it yourself with a spoon. It tastes like bean powder. (even though beans are not in it)

af7cf0c1-26ef-428f-8130-a51b72249880
2e21df61-7786-4453-8e75-22c3a42668fb
Posted on Aug 15, 2022
1983

Pretty product. I appreciate this site for its quality. Everything is top notch every time. I recommend to friends.

Posted on May 3, 2022

I use this as diet supplement and I mix it with my protein shakes every now and then. Its easy to dissolve but it has a slight salty and nutty taste and may not go well with certain drinks or flavours of protein powder. I don't notice any health differences after taking it so maybe I won't be getting it again.