FI
4.7

4.7
Posted on Apr 2, 2022
Excellent! a Life saver

i can honestly say that this supplement is what turned me into a morning person, gave me the ability to have a full night sleep, to relax and wake up ready to kick off my day, needs around 5 days till you start seeing a difference, but once you do... wow. highly recommended, reordering again, one of the best brands and combinations of 5htp in the market.

Posted on Nov 30, 2022

It’s second time htp-5 is helping me while difficult times. After 4-5 days I already feel how it works. You just wake up and all seems nicer, you feel happier. Happened same 2 years ago when I started to take it and same now. I am glad it works and I have this great help!

Posted on Nov 11, 2022

This product provides natural-source 5-HTP. 5-HTP supports your brain’s production of serotonin. This formulation helps to promote both a positive mood and a state of relaxation. The package and size both are convenient. Is is a quality product and helps me with my sleep issues and coping with stress.

Posted on Oct 18, 2022

Posted on Sep 7, 2022

The absolute BEST among all the 5-HTP products out there. None can compare to it. Bought the 5-Htp from Thorne and it’s useless. Same with all the others from other good companies that I have tried over the years. Only the 5-Htp from Solgar does it for me. I always come back to it. Highly recommended !

Posted on Mar 26, 2022

The label is gold- real gold- well not real gold but it looks cool! Hang on! There's capsules in it as well- what a bonus! So happy. I reckon half my emails are people I've paid begging for approval - such doubt- such low self esteem in retailing these days- poor loves- you doing a great job! I've been buying this for years - it works!

Posted on Feb 11, 2022

Lovely formula. I was originally just looking for 5-HTP and as an added bonus I got ingredients B6 10mg, Magnesium (oxide & glycerinate) 50mg and a bit of Valerian 100mg. I've been taking one 5-HPT 100mg capsule with a mug of hot milk and Ayurvedic Turmeric paste about an hour before bed along with a 1000mg Glycine capsule (Life Extension). Having an early dinner and allowing at least 3 hours before bed. A sunset beach walk, followed by gratitude journalling, a Dr Joe Dispenza meditation and a gentle Yin yoga flow. No bright lights after sunset. I guess a good nights sleep is not found in a pill, but rather it's about lifestyle and bodymind awareness. This quality Solgar formula is helping me make the transition, as I reconnect with self.

Posted on Nov 27, 2022

lately i have more insomnia, mood disorder, feeling anxious. i researched on the internet and finally i found this product from solgar. i have been using it for 4 months now i sleep better and. my nerves are very calm.Thank you Solgar

Posted on Oct 3, 2022
4,069

This supplement is perfect for me, this quality product had been helping my body to get energized. Highly commendable product for its excellency. Its a trusted brand!