FI

Based on 4,220 Ratings
3,598
Posted on Sep 11, 2022
4,831

For the last 15 years, I've been taking this vitamin. It does not have any side effects, just benefits. It's not for me - I don't suffer from anemia and depression (which to be honest, most vitamins do). But it has made a big difference in my life that I wouldn't know if it didn't work... In fact, I think

Posted on Sep 11, 2022
5,227

I've been using Vitamin for well over a year now, and it's helped my mood and energy levels a lot. The only thing I would say about it is that it can be a bit expensive, but in the long run I'm sure you'll save money by not spending on an inferior product.

Posted on May 1, 2022
1,815

this vitamin is an excellent supplement for anyone looking for that extra energy. I feel as if a have a lot more get up and go since I have been taking these vitamins. I would suggest this to other people who are looking for something to give them that added boost of strength and energy.

Kati
Posted on Jun 13, 2022

I recommend these Solaray Calcium Citrate VegCaps because each VegCap is only 250 mg. Our bodies can only absorb 500 mg at a time so I take two in the morning and two at night. This is a safe way to get my daily calcium that will not harden my arteries.

Posted on Nov 19, 2022
1,049

Posted on Oct 21, 2022

This is excellent because another type of calcium I tried, had to donate to the homeless as the tablets were so big they were uncomfortable to swallow. Haven't had calcium levels checked since being on this, but if I keep swallowing regularly as per Dr's instructions on my calcium intake, hopefully will be good.

Posted on Aug 6, 2022

Calcium Citrate is much easier for your body to absorb than most forms of Calcium. Because of this, I only take 2 capsules a day (instead of the standard 4) as a Calcium supplement. I take Calcium in the AM and Magnesium at night as it's better to not take them as the same time (they compete for absorption in the GI). Also, Magnesium helps get a good night's sleep.

Posted on Jul 27, 2022

I can tell that it's definitely a great product to have it and Iherb provide the best platform to purchase with. The shipping time is fast too. It's well packed and easy to consume. The quality is good and no weird taste. Few weeks of consuming, I see so much of improvement on myself. For sure, I will purchase this product with Iherb again.

Posted on Jul 15, 2022

Packaged in a 250 capsule size bottle, this calcium supplement's main benefit is that it helps maintain bone density and improves cardiovascular health and hormone regulation. Made from quality ingredients, it is especially recommended for women as they age, particularly those wanting to avoid a deficiency if they don't consume much dairy. This supplement mostly consists of calcium citrate, but includes a combination of herbals ( magnesium stearate, watercress leaf, dandelion root and parsley leaf) to improve absorption.

Kati
Posted on Jun 27, 2022

I've been taking this calcium supplement for a few years now. I don't eat dairy products, so it's important for me to get calcium from other sources. My calcium level was low before I started taking this supplement, and now my calcium levels are withing the normal range.