FI
4.5

4.5
Posted on Jan 17, 2022
Excellent! Great smelling clothes

This is a great fabric softener. It softens and refreshes my laundry without an overpowering softener or smell. Nothing comes out of the dryer with nubs on it. If you lift the laundry to your nose you can smell the lavender, but it is not overpowering. My son, who seems very sensitive to laundry products, has not had any problem being around us, or with his clothes.

I love it. Lately I have been obsessed with the scent of lavender -the smell calms me down- and I was looking for a product to make my laundry smell like lavenders too. I am allergic to most perfume-y products, so I was happy to find out I can use this softener without suffering any irritation to my eyes/nose etc. The smell of lavender is not overpowering or too sharp, but it is very pleasant.

Posted on Sep 11, 2022

We like this product because we feel safer using this to our clothes especially for my child considering that it's natural and no chemicals. . We have been using this eversince, but this is the first time I bought it here in iherb. It's way cheaper than in the groceries by. 50 to $1.00. This is ok especially if you're buying more than 1 bottle.

Posted on Mar 4, 2022

Posted on May 3, 2022

Not a big fan of lavender but this one is acceptable. I like products from seventh generation. A bit hard to get this product as not all stores carry it. I am feeling confident when using this product as it doesn’t cause weird allergic reactions. Overall a good product to have and use at home. I hope iHerb will continue carrying this brand.

Posted on Nov 19, 2022

I haven't used this fabric softener yet, but it looks like a good one to me. hope to enjoyed it and that it has a lovely scent

Posted on Nov 18, 2022

I really like the smell of lavender of this softener. Not too strong but subtle and feel comfortable. And the fabric softens too. Will order again!

Posted on Oct 31, 2022

I can't say enough about this brand and this product. The lavender scent is light but still there. It's a natural scent due to the essential oils. My clothes come out soft and smell so good. I highly recommend trying it.

Posted on Sep 10, 2022

Washes clothes perfectly, smells good, quite economical gel. Suitable for those who, like me, are trying to buy products without chemistry and ethical. I recommend!

Posted on Jul 31, 2022

Really soft to the fabric. My clothes became so softer than before really good and helpful especially to mothers cauz they can't find such a product easily