FI

2,815
1,092
Posted on Sep 23, 2022
3,743

Definitely getting this again. As an adult, I always have a hard time finding vitamins in gummy form since for some reason I have a hard time downing pills. This one is sooo tasty. Trust me, I've tried so many different gummies. Sure, other ones are usually so so, bearable, and not too bad. But this one is delicious! Had to get my husband to stop trying to overeat them, haha. Probably it was due to the gummies being sprinkled with some sugar, makes them sweet.

Posted on Aug 6, 2022

8b12bd98-9759-45be-9dac-55932d08db7c
Posted on Jan 21, 2022

I have bought many bottles for my family and friends, etc. All of my friends and family loved these gummy vitamins. The gummy is easy to chew not so sticky for your teeth especially for senior people like my mom and grandmas. according to my mom, the flavor was very delicious she was excited to eat daily. I am very happy with the formula how easy to eat daily, the taste is great and does not upset the stomach. Overall, a fantastic product especially for seniors. I would repurchase in the future, I would recommend it as well.

Posted on Oct 15, 2022
4,069

Posted on Sep 27, 2022

Awesome Maca, it was great to use. Good size, quality ingredients and easy to take. I had better energy and blood pressure. I feel Maca is good for amino acids and fiber. The taste was ok, but the smell was quite strong. The benefits and packaging was good. I would recto anyone thinking to buy

Posted on Sep 11, 2022

Posted on Aug 29, 2022

Posted on Aug 14, 2022

My kids love it! Great quality, fantastic ingredients all natural, good size and the right mg for kids. It provides good immunity and its effects and potency can be seen only after a month of use. The taste is fantastic! It works as antioxidant as well. And the package is very nice too!

Posted on May 13, 2022

The quality is good , My son really loves it! This is so delicious. Anti oxidant. High Potency and the effect is good. Good for acidic and it gives you immunity. The packaging is good! The ingredients is good it is coated with sugar..Antioxidant. The taste is good. and good for my stomach to. I recommend it

Posted on Aug 11, 2022

I can honestly say that after a couple months of taking this product and maintaining a healthy diet as well as plenty of exercise I have noticed quite a positive change.