FI

Based on 1,859 Ratings
1,552
Posted on Mar 6, 2022
The best!

Since I've been taking this, about 3 years now, I hardly get cold sores anymore. I think it also helps me avoid getting sick in general. I've also cut way back on foods with l-arginine (nuts, seeds, chocolate) which HSV needs to survive. This is one of the top supplements I take and I always make sure I have it in stock.

Posted on Jan 30, 2023
1,519

Posted on Jan 29, 2023

I have had terrible cold sores since i was a child and have tried many many different remedies over the years but nothing really helped reduce the number of outbreaks or helped them heal, but then i found this formula and things began to change! I have been taking these religiously for a year now and have noticed a big change. I get a lot less outbreaks (down to half of what they were) and when i do get an outbreak they are muuuch smaller than i had previously suffered. All the immunity boosting ingredients included in these also help with colds and flu. My partner has had 4 seasonal colds/flus this year and i did not get sick once! Really love this product and can't do without it now.

Posted on Jan 29, 2023

Love the quality of these. The ingredients are high quality. Good size bottle for the price.packaging is strong I use these for the benefit of helping with cold sore outbreaks around nose and mouth. Composition of ingredients is excellent. Add to a good diet. They give me a little energy I think. No after taste. East to swallow pills.

Posted on Jan 4, 2023
1,519

Posted on Dec 11, 2022
1,192

Posted on Dec 11, 2022
1,192

Posted on Nov 29, 2022

SuperLysine is excellent in building a healthy immune system. If you do get sick, the sickness is short lived. We love this product. It is a good quality supplement the benefits your immune system. We have been taking this for awhile and we stay have managed to stay healthy. It does not have a garlic taste nor do you have any bad taste taking it.

I first bought this product during lockdown and learning about taking care of our body immunity. Lysine like all amino acids is used as a building block for protein in your body. These proteins help produce hormones, immune cells and enzymes. The quality and ingredient of this product is good.