FI

Posted on May 27, 2022
1,102
3,317
It Works.

I had a couple of dark spots in my face due to either aging or sun exposure but since taking this product the dark spots have gotten significantly lighter. Before taking this pills, I had to put extra foundation on the spots but not anymore, the regular amount of foundation is enough to cover what’s left of the dark spots. Also, my hair and nails have been growing a little faster than usual, i could afford to go 3 weeks with a gel mani because i didn’t have so much growth but I’ve had to get back to the 2 weeks routine. My roots have been showing faster than usual too, I have highlights and my natural Jaír color is black, so now my roots are showing a lot faster than before, I color my roots every 6 weeks and I’m ok with that but I’ve noticed they are coming out faster than before. I’m going on my second bottle I will let you know how it goes and if the dark spots disappear completely. I definitely would recommend this product.

Carrie-Carrie
Posted on May 14, 2022

After reading a blog post from a guy I follow for supplementation, body building and protein information, I tried this product to try and tighten loose skin from a large weight loss ten years ago. In five months the difference is noticeable and amazing - i was so surprised! I still have a ways to go but I definitely will keep using this product. I'm also noticing a difference in my upper arms as well as my mid-section. A fantastic product!

Posted on Jan 14, 2022

... but I had to find the right dosage: too few caps and I felt no effect (2 caps), too many caps and I felt too energized (5 caps in addition with blueberry extract). My skin is also smoother, brighter. When I take it alone, my stomach does not like it. I have to take the blueberry extract at the same time to avoid it.

Posted on Sep 20, 2022

Description Healthy Aging Patented Lychee Polyphenol Decreases Skin Wrinkles & Brown Spots Reduces Visceral (Belly) Fat Supports Cardiovascular Health Dietary Supplement Non-GMO GMP This Product is Suitable for Vegetarians and Gluten-Free Poor Blood Circulation, cell oxidation, and increased tissue inflammation are three of the major sources of aging. Oligonol® is uniquely effective since it addresses all three of these causes. Human studies show that Oligonol promotes circulation, acts as a potent antioxidant (6,900 ORAC), and supports a healthy response to inflammation. Decreases skin wrinkles & brown spots Increases endurance & lessens fatigue Reduces visceral (belly) fat Supports cardiovascular health Derived from lychee fruit, Oligonol is the world's first low-molecular-weight polyphenol and winner of the prestigious Nutracon Best New Ingredient NutrAward.

Posted on Aug 31, 2022
4,069

My sister keeps on reminding me to buy her this product as she told me it will improve her physique , I love her so it's easy as ABC to buy this for my only elder sister, I was impressed on how the brand manages to decrease her skin wrinkles and brown spots, plus I've noticed how it increases her body's endurance & lastly it lessens her body fatigue.

Posted on Jun 7, 2022

I am taking this supplement as part of a supplement stack for weight loss. I have noticed a slight decrease in visceral fat. I have noticed my facial skin more glowy. I have now subscribed to recieve it on a monthly basis. I hope to see more results in belly fat loss.

Posted on Apr 11, 2022
1,349

Posted on Apr 27, 2022

Got this to support my skin which started to show signs of pigmentation because of the sun damage... It's one of the best ways to combat this from within.

Posted on Nov 3, 2022

This is a great product to protect skin from sun exposure and free radicals. I would recommend for anti aging. The quality is exceptional. My skin looks youthful after using it for three months.