FI
4.4

4.4
Posted on Sep 17, 2022

the best quality with highest curcumin value . the taste is bland. one can use it for any kind of inflammation and pain. drink it as a tea in hot water. or take it 5 grams with lukewarm water in the morning . it heals from many diseases. Best for rheumatoid arthritis, brain function, any sort of inflammation. can be used in cooking for making curry or gravies.

It is not easy to find organic Turmeric at my home town. Even if I am able to get it, it is very expensive. Happily find this reasonable price organic Turmeric at iherb. Taste is fresh. It nakes my Indian curry much tastier.👍

Posted on Aug 13, 2022

Smell good. Add to oatmeal and good for golden milk

Posted on Nov 7, 2022

The color is ok. I performed a home test twice (one with room-temperature water and the second one with hot water (with temperature of 170F) : drop the powder into the water. After 30 min, some powder still float on the top of water. I expected all Lakadong turmeric powder should be in the bottom. I am confused. Not sure about the quality of this product. I contacted the Pure Indian Foods website for lab test on Curcumin level of their Lakadong (about 2 weeks ago) I've not heard back from them.

Posted on Oct 28, 2022

Use it everyday in my drinks, more aromatic than the one I bought earlier.

Posted on Sep 26, 2022

good quality, nice orange colour. will buy again. we use it everyday in our smoothies with a pinch of black pepper

Posted on Jul 14, 2022
Auto-translated from Portuguese

Male, 58 years old. Possibly the best turmeric on the market! Very high concentration of curcuminoids (8%) in the Lakadong version. Excellent quality as the ingredient is organic. I use it daily, with all meals, drinks including mixing with juices in the dose of a teaspoon.. Today turmeric is an integral part of my diet. I usually use it mixed with organic black pepper to increase absorption of curcuminoids! The health benefits are scientifically proven. It's really worth it!

Posted on Dec 8, 2022
Auto-translated from Chinese, Traditional

Very strong and rich, this is the second repurchase, it feels very pure, and the color is redder than ordinary turmeric, I think it is a good raw material

Posted on Oct 6, 2022
Auto-translated from Arabic

I have not used it a lot, but this company is excellent, the price is suitable, and the box is suitable, thank you

Posted on Nov 19, 2022
Auto-translated from Arabic

The wonder of the mother, and God willing, I will give you a clear review after use