FI

4.2
  • S
Lovely
Posted on Sep 1, 2022
more peanut butter than chocolate

I love puffed snacks and these were a little bit firmer than others I've tried. I also didn't really get too much of the chocolate flavor, more of an aftertaste of cocoa? That being said, they did have a nice hit of peanut butter and I definitely want to try the other flavors offered

iHerbCustomer
Posted on Sep 18, 2022

Its nice its not so much tasty Its doesn’t taste like chocolate more like cacao And its feel not fresh And pricey its still tasty Please press like if my comment-help you

1e489808-7adb-40a5-abbf-146ac13ac283
Posted on Nov 16, 2022

Can easily devoured the entire pack in one sitting because it is just INSANELY good! Love the crunch and the airiness of the puffs and the hint of chocolate taste brought out! 100% will purchase again!

Posted on Oct 19, 2022

You will love it if you love peanut butter. This puff is coated with tasty salty-sweet peanut butter, so it’s a bit messy but good quality. iHerb doesn’t have many varieties of organic ingredient puff snack, so this will definitely be on my list.

Posted on Sep 29, 2022

These were really good! For being plant protein I actually enjoyed them and they didn't have a funny flavor like a lot of plant proteins have.

Posted on Sep 5, 2022

These could become addicting they are so light and chocolate tasting. Not too strong of a peanut butter taste. The quantity is smaller than a bag of regular cheese puffs but that's probably good or else they would be easy to binge on!

Posted on Jul 31, 2022

wow these are absolutely delicious. I just wish they came in larger sizes because I finished one bag in about two days hahaha. ingredients are great and they don't taste like a "healthy" food even though they are. will definitely repurchase!

Posted on Apr 13, 2022

We tried three different flavours and this is definitely our top favourite. After having a few pieces you can fully appreciate the marriage of peanut butter and chocolate. So moreish!! So grateful that this is vegan and gluten free!

Posted on Apr 11, 2022

So delicious and full of yummy goodness. Nice pick me up as small snack at work. Be careful not to eat the whole pack at once.