FI
4.9

4.9
Posted on Aug 4, 2022
Working!

This is so good. No nasty smell, but the formula does have a very bad taste which makes it effective to stop nail biting. Goes on very smoothly and is applied only twice a week. Others I have purchased only lasted a day or so and had to reapply constantly. This is working. Finally a product that is helping me beat this very bad habit.

Posted on Oct 2, 2022

I believe this product works! After application, I avoid putting fingers in my mouth. The taste is so bitter, so I think twice! I didn't bite my nails, but was still putting fingers in my mouth when nervous. So this product is helpful. Color is transparent, it works well for me. I use it every three days to maintain the coat and effect. Scent is also nice, I find it mild and non offensive.

iherbsk
Posted on Oct 13, 2022

Works well to stop my child from biting his nails. I like that it dries clear without an overly shiny finish so it does not look like he is wearing nail polish. It does not have a noticeable scent or smell either, although it does taste bad, thus having the desired effect of stopping mail biting. My only complaint is that there was no instructions on how often to reapply. It is easy to use and lasts well, seems to be good quality, although a single bottle is quite expensive.

Posted on Jul 17, 2022

I use this on my six year old son. It really helped stop him from biting his nails. It does leave a really bitter taste in the mouth and he had to rinse his mouth with mouthwash as it made him salivate a lot.

Posted on Aug 1, 2022

It is very bitter, at a level you cant even eat with your hand or clean up a tooth for food residents, or you are risking very bad taste for a couple of hours...

Posted on May 1, 2022

This is magic in a bottle for nail biters! I have tried everything & this does the trick every time leaving a horrible taste. In your mouth quickly trains you to not try to bite, only place I could find was on iherb. Great results I 100% recommend.

Posted on Apr 21, 2022

Easy to apply and discreet in appearance. This is a good option to use when nail biters learn to get used to the taste of other more readily available stop biting products

Posted on Apr 6, 2022

My 12 year old can’t put her fingers on her mouth anymore. She says it’s disgusting and stays on the taste bud forever 👌🏻

Posted on Jan 7, 2022

Taste of it is so disgusting that you stop thinking about biting nails immediately