FI

4.5
Based on 1,289 Ratings
Posted on May 15, 2022
Good

I’ve started taking this supplement after finishing taking other 2 brands’ ones. I’m comparing between this and them. So far so good. No side effects. The instruction says “take one daily” but I’m taking 2 - 3 caps instead because it contains only 250mg of shatavari per capsule. I hope it’ll work good for me though. This brand is much cheaper than others! FYI: The capsule is easy to swallow. I’m expecting to leave another update sometime soon. Updates: It’s been working well. My cycle is now 30days from 38days.

6454e340-780c-4f00-991b-9965a804dff6
aa0a3994-ae5d-48e6-a476-648a49fb14e0
Posted on Sep 26, 2022

Great quality and good price. Increases breastmilk supply. Good for hormonal balancing. I think a lot of women use it for menopause symptoms as well. Used as a dietary supplement. Also helps with cough- started taking it while I had a bad cold and felt better very quickly. Good for immune support. Any woman needs to try!

Lumi Lumi
Posted on Sep 23, 2022
1,236
2,107

Shatavari is a wonderful women's herbal supplement for anytime health care, but if you're on the ride of menopause, this can truly help balance your moods, emotions, and over all energy. Great for helping with menstrual cycles too. Wish I'd had known about it when I was younger for the mood swings.

Posted on Aug 1, 2022

excellent good quality ingredients suitable for women after 35 years of age perfect composition see improvement instantly add to your diet as a supplement for concern of menopause no after taste has hemp seed great package benefits female problems has been used in india for more than 5000 years helps in the phase of transit during menopause

Posted on Jul 11, 2022

What can I say? started to feel that I am a women. I don't know how to describe that feeling , honestly...))) Body rounded off literally, without added weight, breasts filled up like before the menstruation but in the beginning of cycle..they became little bit painful but it is because of womens hormons in herb, I quess. As I found online, I am taking it after cycle ending 20 days in a row then 10 day break. Capsule is easy to swallow, has pleasent grassy smell. And most important thing-awakens long forgotten desires if you understand,what I mean..

Posted on May 27, 2022

Paradise is my go to brand for quality herbs! They only use the ingredient listed on the label - in this case Shatavari! I started to take this herb for concern of insomnia and stress, in addition to Ashwaganda and Mucuna. It will take some time to notice some improvement, but I believe in its ability.

Posted on Apr 11, 2022

I was having mega problems with menopause symptoms and had tried many supplements, including Evening Primrose. The one I got the most benefit from was Shatavari. My hot flushes and night sweats have decreased to a totally manageable level and I'm now sleeping through the night. Thanks iHerb, you life saver!!!

Posted on Feb 8, 2022

Shatavari, also known as satavari, satavar, or Asparagus racemosus (A. racemosus), is said to promote fertility and have a range of health benefits, particularly for the female reproductive system. The herb is thought to be adaptogenic, which means that it may help to regulate the body’s systems and improve resistance to stress.

Posted on Feb 7, 2022

I am a 22-year-old woman and found this supplement helpful for balancing my hormones, especially with regulating my menstrual cycle. It benefitted my body with starting my cycle and improved the symptoms leading up to my cycle as well. It is easy to swallow and has 60 pills for 1/day, which is amazing for the price.