FI
4.7

4.7
Tomislav Dimitrov
Posted on Feb 1, 2022
Very good olive leaf extract

Olive leaf extract has many therapeutic properties. It protects the digestive and central nervous system. Has an antioxidant, antimicrobial, anti-inflammatory and anticancer properties. It even reduces pain. Boosts the immune system, lowers blood pressure, improves heart health and reduces cardiovascular risk, like atherosclerosis. Helps people with type 2 diabetes, supports weight loss and even fights herpes. Every capsule of this supplement has 250 mg of pretty high percentage of 18% oleuropein and is made with no fillers at all. Great job Paradise Herbs, keep up the good work. I would also like to suggest to add a good quality extra virgin olive oil in your salads and you diet. It will help a lot as well. Stay safe and healthy and may God bless you all!

I added this as a "lighter" addition to my arsenal that includes oregano oil, which can be a bit exhausting due to die off reactions. This works without reaction for me. I didn't test it individually, but I have tried olive leaf by itself when under the weather, in the past, and that worked very well. This is a brand I trust, good quality products and one of my preferred brands to purchase. I favor it because they add no fillers nor additives and is always either organic or wildcrafted.

Posted on Oct 3, 2022

I have been using Olive leaf for years now. I had read an article so I ordered it. I remember the first few days it was like my skin was being cleaned from the inside. Seems to clear out the pores. So I continued. It is always hard to evaluate the efficacy of supplements but I feel that it there is a positive affect.

Posted on Jul 1, 2022

What is olive leaf extract good for? It’s commonly used to reduce inflammation, boost immune function, fight infections and promote cardiovascular health. It can also be used topically to fight skin issues and orally to boost oral health. When it comes to olive leaf dosage, it ranges from 500–1,000 milligrams daily. It is generally safe to take olive leaf extract everyday under the guidance of your healthcare professional. Some people may experience olive leaf side effects like stomach pain, headaches, dizziness, heartburn and diarrhea.

Oceans
Posted on Jun 1, 2022
1,102
3,311

Working really well for me... I'll be a repeat customer Excellent product! Pure product and no additives or fillers. The company is very quick to address any issues and answer any questions. Some of my capsules were black granules inside rather than the tan product. I was quickly reassured that was because some moisture (water) had gotten to the product in the capsule and that caused the change in appearance but no harm to the product. They graciously replaced my bottle and I've ordered again because it's working for me.

Posted on Nov 19, 2022

I usually take another brand’s organic olive leaf supplements, but they were out of stock so I decided to give this product a try. I’m satisfied. I feel that Paradise Herb’s olive leaf works as well as another brand’s olive leaf I usually take. The only negative is that this is not made with organic olive leaf.

Posted on Mar 31, 2022

Simply the best, SIBO be gone! - this is what I felt as benefits while taking this -> Better intestinal feeling and less cramps -> Good energy and calm all day -> Less bacterial related bloating -> Better bowel movements -> Much better skin -> Much faster healing of wounds -> Less food cravings

Posted on Nov 1, 2022

Packaged in capsule. No taste and easy size to swallow. Very good for cardiovascular health. Well known to reduce cholesterol build up in arteries. Good anti-inflammatory and antioxidant.

Posted on Sep 25, 2022

Great quality olive leaf extract supplement. Ingredients are really minimal, and you can really get the full benefits with just 1-2 capsules a day.

Posted on Sep 12, 2022

I take this with the calcium bone maker product and I believe it has protected me from serious osteoarthritis, especially after chemo and other cancer medications.