FI

Posted on Feb 13, 2022

The capsules are a typical size and have no trouble swallowing them. This formula actually has less strains than a previous formula that I was taking but I think the quality of these is better. In less than 1 month I have noticed positive changes in my gut health and regularity. I am switching to this brand over my previous one. I also appreciate that these are in a glass bottle.

Posted on Sep 8, 2022

I don't have an issue with taking pills, as I take several vitamins. I've only been using this product for about a month now and I feel it's doing exactly what I needed it to do. Plan on purchasing again.

Posted on Jul 28, 2022

Been taking for a month straight, absolutely love it! I don't notice much help with my constipation, but hopefully as I continue to take it i will see improvements. My digestion seems to be better since starting to use it!

Posted on Sep 8, 2022

This has worked great for me, my ph has been great and my yeast infections are nonexistent now

Posted on Jul 29, 2022

These have been so helpful in restoring my good bacteria after many rounds of antibiotics. Highly reccomend!

Posted on Apr 7, 2022

Recurring infections seem to have stopped. Used this with Candex . No side effects.

Posted on Jan 3, 2022

Absolutely loved this product. Stopped my chronic infections just as well as more expensive brands. Easy to store and easy to use.

Posted on Feb 14, 2022

Its good for rosacea and healthy gut👍

Posted on Sep 1, 2021

This product is definitely worth the price. It does exactly what needs to be done

Posted on Sep 6, 2021