Page 1 - Reviews - Nutrex Research, Tribulus Black 1300, 120 Capsules - iHerb
FI

Posted on Jan 17, 2022

OMG they are so effective and gives me the energy I need as a male and the desire to work out hard. The quality is amazing and the ingredient is of a higher quality. The size is just right and the dosage is enough to make a difference. The taste is good and it really benefits me.

Posted on Nov 29, 2021

Excellent experience so far. I take 1 capsule before sport & exercise and I have found this product energizing and has improved my sport performance and tolerance to fatigue. And the price offered on iHerb is competitive. I recommend this product and will purchase again. Thumb up please if you find my review useful.

Posted on Nov 18, 2021

Great supplement, definitely helps. Since I started taking it I noticed improvement in my vitality, feel stronger and it helps me be more active. Definitely have more energy now and it has improved my testosterone levels. Very economical, you need only 2 tablets days and it lasts for two months. Will definitely repurchase. Strongly recommend.

Posted on May 1, 2022

I was skeptical about this product or any other Testosterone boosters in general, as a matter of fact. I pushed myself to get it anyway as iHerb was giving a great first time buyer offers. Only cost med me sub $10 when it should have close to $20 else where. Now, the product itself is believable. I’m a very active lean body builder close to 50. This product definitely been showing some decent results. Muscle definition, strength, all round awakeness/alertness thru the day are some of the noticeable improvements assisting my performance goals. Very pleased and I intend to continue to use (and re-order) this product. I’d suggest, anyone over 45 with a healthy and active lifestyle must take this T-booster.

Posted on May 1, 2022

I take two pills a day and am extremely happy with the results. My doctor recommended I try tribulus and I was very skeptical, however I have bloodwork done quarterly and this raised my free testosterone 300ng!!! There were no other variables which could have caused this increase so now I am firm believer in the product. Good quality. Ingredients are ok . Size is ok

Posted on Apr 13, 2022

Great quality and very nice price. Also the dosage of the main ingredient is quite high so it works faster! If you guys tried tribulus you know that it usually smells horrible but this capsules not smell at all, also easy to swallow. Decent size of the package won’t put you down so you won’t need to order it again next week, it will last much longer. I ordered it from USA and paid the tax but even though it’s cheaper than in the U.K.! Definitely I’ll buy it again

Posted on Oct 10, 2021

I have tried other product before and none is as good as this. 2 capsules a day does it. Feel and sees the effects. First time try this product and will not be the last..

Posted on Jul 25, 2021

I am in my 60s now, and I have found this product energizing, having used it now for several months. And the price offered on iHerb is competitive, because I have checked with several other products. I recommend the product and iHerb as the provider.

Posted on Mar 7, 2022
2041

Posted on Jan 18, 2022

I feel more energetic. I’m turning 50 soon and it has helped me keeping up with my work. I’m a paramedic by profession.