FI

4.6
Based on 2,314 Ratings
1,631
Posted on Jan 10, 2023
It works great for me! (no pork / beef gelatin which is harmful)

I have been taking Glucosamine & Chondroitin for years. I take a few different kinds of supplements and find NOW to always be top-quality and they care about making sure their products are quality. I have some arthritis and take 2 of these twice daily and it knocks the pain and stiffness way down. When I got started, it took a month of daily use to notice a difference. I stopped for a couple weeks when I was out of town quite a bit, and the stiffness and pain came right back. Got back on schedule and it went back to copacetic. This is my personal experience. You can try it, hope you will have the improvement like me. Please do me a favor to like my sharing. Thank you!!

5284b89c-7b7b-41ee-b8f9-71f2ac30e15f
d54dd171-8089-4699-9ed7-777153f4e0ec
Posted on Oct 31, 2022

At my age (44) joints started to itching me, so I was recommended to use glucosamine to improve my cartilage. As I love Now brand coz of good ingredients and quality I bought it just to try it benefits and after 2 weeks is total improvement! Product absorption is fast, I love package and quantity of product and mix together with msm is just next step for me. It doesn't have special any taste. I'm sure I'll repurchase it!

7bd37162-298f-4671-8363-f2cbfd0a8aef
Posted on Jul 2, 2022

I was having quite a bit of pain and swelling in my joints, especially in my thumbs and fingers. Started taking NOW Glucosamine and MSM twice a day and it’s really helped! Vegetarian and no bad taste. NOW is a trusted name in supplements and I was happy to get big bottles.

Posted on Jun 4, 2022

Glucosamine with MSM anyone who is older and has mobility issues should take this product the quality of it is phenomenal the benefits I can’t even explain at my age I am 43 I have five children and the ingredients in this particular product as it is vegan are unmatched and I highly recommend

Posted on Mar 13, 2022

I found these looking for something to help my mom, who is a strict vegetarian, with arthritis in her knees. She says that they help immensely and she is able to take short runs with her dog again. That made me decide to try. I am almost 40 and used to wake up with aches and pains, particularly in my knees. Now I never feel that! Some of that is probably due to decreasing my high-impact workouts, but I give a lot of credit to this supplement as well.

Posted on Dec 28, 2022

I do find this product really helps. I do have knee pain and it helps reduce the pain. As the recommended in take is 3 tablets a day, I take this on every meal, breakfast, lunch, and dinner. I do really find it reduces my pain now and definitely, I will recommend this.

Posted on Dec 26, 2022

I've been looking for this Glucosamine for my cartilage issue. I've taken this before and the taste is very neutral as it's technically tasteless and odorless. Absorption wise it's very effective as before taking it my joints usually have these cracking sounds but after a week or two, I see improvement as the sounds usually disappear and lubrication of my joints and connective tissue gets better.

Posted on Dec 12, 2022

I have been using this product for a long time. Those in my household used it after a broken bone accident and it’s wonderful for vegetarians. I always use this brand and have not had any issues with it. It seems to add to joint improvement and has no taste at all.

Posted on Oct 26, 2022

This is best brand and quality ingredients of glucosamine. So my husband has been taking Now glucosamine for degenerative cartilage in his knee joints for several years. It has been working great, only occasional pain after I’ve dragged him out for a long walk. This past summer he thought maybe he didn’t need the glucosamine anymore because he thought his “knees were doing better.” And he stopped taking it. Worst. Mistake. Ever. He’s back on track now, taking it faithfully, and happy to see the iHerb delivery come.

Posted on Oct 24, 2022

Bought for somebody with bad knees who wanted glucosamine but couldn't take chondroitin that is in a lot of supplements with glocosamine. The affects were amazing, from being sore and stiff walking to being able to move freely and when they stopped taking them briefly the joint pain appeared again.