FI

Based on 2,669 Ratings
2,061
Posted on Sep 26, 2022
ممتاز!

منتج جيد جدا ويساعد على تحسين الصحة البروستاتا I am taking these palmetto pills to help with oily skin caused by my Mirena device that I needed for peri-menopause.🙄 The ingredients seem to be of high quality and I’ve already noticed a huge gut and skin benefit in just a few weeks. The oil in my T-zone is much less and I’ve had zero breakouts. The size of the pills is small medium, they have no taste and they’re soft, so they go down pretty easily.

7c975c58-45e2-4cae-8bf0-414a1e27ebb2
Posted on Feb 27, 2022

For women with thinning hair issues this is a must!! Especially if stress is involved because it creates excess cortisol and inflammation- this is part of the antidote! Pumpkin seed oil and zinc paired with the saw palmetto makes it 3 supplements in one. Now is a brand I trust.

Posted on Sep 6, 2022

If you have difficulty urinating, this product will help you, it will also significantly reduce the number of times during the night you need to go to the toilet. After three months of use, it reduced the number of times I needed to get up in the evening to once.

So far, so good! I am taking these palmetto pills to help with oily skin caused by my Mirena device that I needed for peri-menopause.🙄 The ingredients seem to be of high quality and I’ve already noticed a huge gut and skin benefit in just a few weeks. The oil in my T-zone is much less and I’ve had zero breakouts. The size of the pills is small medium, they have no taste and they’re really soft, so they go down pretty easily.

Posted on Apr 25, 2022

I have problem with enlarged prostate gland after fifty. Have tried a few different supplements which were not helpful until this one. I guess both the extract form which is easier for body absorption and the pumpkin seed oil helps the prostate gland to remain healthy. Zinc is also very important but I have enough from other supplements like multivitamin.

Posted on Feb 6, 2022

I bought Saw Palmetto extract for my husband who was diagnosed with enlarged prostate and put on the medication. After studying side effect of the medication I looked for natural alternative and came across a lot of case studies and positive publication about Saw Palmetto. my husband stopped taking medication and decided to give it a go for 3 months. He is taking it twice a day after meals together with Nettle root extract for better absorption and significant effect.

Posted on Mar 2, 2022

Good for mens health. I have been taking this for periods of time for chronic epididymitus that kept coming back. It seems to stay away now which is great since it’s a difficult issue to deal with.

8fd9d3e4-7ff2-4634-b24f-db4779747996
Posted on Nov 30, 2022

I’ve always had thick hair and started shedding heavily either due to Covid or medication or both. It got to the point where it was noticeable to others. 2 months after taking this product,SAW Palmetto,along with zinc and DIM 200 the hair started growing back in and even my hairdresser noticed the improvement. They have now been part of my vitamin routine for over 6 months.

Posted on Nov 2, 2022

If you're suffering from hair loss, read below. Based on a review of 7 studies, Saw Palmetto (SP) increased hair density in 83% of people with hair loss, it also improved hair quality by 60% and raised total hair count by 27%. Please note that SP can interact with medications and other supplements.

Posted on Oct 1, 2022