FI
4.6

4.6
Posted on Nov 27, 2022
Our go-to multi

My husband (age 39; I’m 49) orders this regularly. It has become our daily go-to multivitamin. The potency is just right for both of us. I like the balanced herbal and antioxidant profile, and he thinks it has an energizing effect. NOW always has great quality and ingredients. The larger size is also handy.

Posted on Jun 20, 2022

Awesome deal for the quality and quantity of this multivitamin. This is my favorite one of the Now Brand multivitamins. It's got awesome super greens blended in and is a perfect balance for everything needed. 2 thumbs up!

Posted on Aug 25, 2022
4,069

I love this supplement so much, it always give me enough energy and it serves as my antioxidant , these capsules are so wonderful, the best multivitamins I've ever taken.

Posted on Mar 19, 2021

Love NOW products! I wasn't able to get my normal vitamins from Vital Nutrients but I found that the EcoGreens was the closest substitute in terms of ingredients that I was looking for. It also has some bonus ingredients such as green tea and ginseng. Great value and quality. Non-GMO is very important! =)

This is the best multivitamin I have ever taken, and I having taken them ALL over the years. I started buying NOW whenever they have what I want. High quality and competitive prices. I've bought 20+ bottles of various supplements from this brand and have zero complaints. Last but not least It actually helped with my energy level after about a week. Pros: No taste Easy to swallow pills Good price for quantity Cons: None

Posted on Nov 22, 2022

I use this vitamins daily. The quality and the ingredients complete my diet

Posted on Jul 23, 2022

Great multi vitamin with amazing super greens. Very good blend!

Posted on Jan 10, 2022

Shipping was very fast. This nutritional supplement was convenient to eat.

Posted on Feb 25, 2022

This multi vitamin product is made from natural ingredients and provides good additions to the healthy diet. I recommend it. Consult your physician first

Posted on May 11, 2022

Very good quality and price. I love it