FI
4.6

4.6
Posted on Apr 22, 2022
I'll always be grateful for it.

I’ll always be grateful for this product because it helped me heal my terrible all over the body keto rash (along with digestive enzymes) without any scars and spots (truly a miracle). I’ve been taking 1 capsule twice a day (I only eat two times a day) for 6 months. It also cleared my face which was a nice bonus. I recently stopped taking it and (not without fear) trying Silymarin (similar formula only it’s much much cheaper) to maintain the great results I got from this super Thisilyn.

Posted on Jul 10, 2022

One daily keeps my liver and kidney blood test scores perfect. A lot of stores only sell the regular strength so it’s very helpful to find Super strength at IHerb.

Posted on Mar 26, 2022

It helped me a lot with my liver problems. Definitely high quality product. Becuse of my weight ca. 50 kg I take only 2 capsules and it seems ok. Size is very user-friendly.

Posted on Nov 11, 2021

Have had digestion problems for years, following intestinal candidia infection which leaves system damaged. Have tried heaps of different herbs/potions etc but with little change to gut. Decided to concentrate on liver instead, and after reviewing different products on Iherb trialed this product. I mix 2 Super Thisilyn capsules with a morning potion of 1 tsp Physlum Husk, 1 tsp Inulin, 1 Probiotic, 1 zinc, and 1 tsp collagen. I remove ingredients from capsules for potiion. My system is much happier, I still have a low tolerance to Gluten, so avoid this product if possible. I will in the future experiment with reducing Super Thisilyn to1 capsule.

Posted on Sep 9, 2022

It seems like working very well for me , will get more update later

Posted on Jun 22, 2022

good but i need time to understand! i cant to say something because its not enough time

Posted on Nov 1, 2021

I think it’s working! Need more time to tell for sure but definitely normalizes the digestive tract and purifies well. Good for GI support! I recommend it! 👍🏼

Posted on Aug 1, 2021
3,175

You can "FEEL" the difference in the high quality ingredients. Apples aren't always apples, make sure the ingredients listed are sourced from reputable manufacturers, and even more importantly locations.

Posted on Jun 4, 2021

This is my every day liver support and I love it, because I like having a cheeky wine at night this helps my liver cope with it well