FI
4.8

4.8
Posted on Nov 20, 2022
Staple in my pantry

Been purchasing Nature's Way Sambucus for many years. Tried to switch my kids to other cheaper brands but they didn't like. Keeps their immunity up!

Posted on Nov 13, 2022

This has quality ingredients and a smooth flavor that is not bitter. Elderberry is great for the cold/flu season, of course discuss with your doc first.

Posted on Oct 17, 2022

This is great product. It tastes good and works well to fight off colds. I can’t use over the counter cold medicine due to allergies and this has been great to help improve my health.

Posted on Apr 20, 2022

This is really excellent - my daughter enjoys taking it each day and I am glad to know that her immune system is getting a boost from all the natural vitamin C!

Posted on Oct 25, 2022

Best elderberry in the market. Low sugar non-toxic and taste great.

nice product. we will buy again. Thank you very much iherb.

Posted on Oct 1, 2022

nice quality good ingredients sweet taste nice winter supplements plastic package

Posted on Jul 9, 2022

I give this to my son when he get sick and I think this really helps to boost immune system.

Posted on May 13, 2022

Taste is very good, My kids love it. Very good product to maintain immunity and health.

Posted on May 13, 2022

Liquid sambucus is wonderful for my throat when it is scratchy from allergies. It soothes my throat and the taste is fresh and natural.