FI
4.9

4.9
Posted on Nov 24, 2022

quality ingredients good for children about 2 years of age and onwards contains hemp perfect package benefits your lungs perfect composition you see improvement in your breathing instantly add to your diet as a dietary supplement for concerns of lung problems very good taste to be taken daily in the morning one teaspoon

Posted on Nov 22, 2022

The syrup tastes good. It is very easy to take and well absorbed by the body. It lessens down days due to colds and flu. Very effective way of boosting the immune system. Shipping is fast, thanks iHerb.

Posted on Oct 30, 2022

I give this to the kids as a supplement when they’re run down as it tastes good and they don’t mind to take it

Posted on Jul 26, 2022
3,442

My Family really love this product and we will order again because of fast delivery, good service and complete product that IHERB have. Thank you very much iHerb.

Posted on Jul 25, 2022

Bought this during online promotion, been a fan of this herb for years. Elderberry worked for my child. Hoping it could also work for me and my allergies

Posted on Aug 1, 2022
66,152

Excellent vitamin, very useful! I will order more! The packaging is good!

Posted on Feb 20, 2022

Kids transited from the Kids version to this and had no complaints. However, the bottle opening is an issue. Not the normal screw and open, need to press and turn but sometimes very hard to open.

Ribbona
Posted on Dec 27, 2022

It taste very yummy , i use it for me and my son

Posted on Dec 23, 2022

great product it boosted my immune system, i like this product, i like taste