FI

Based on 8,528 Ratings
7,656
Posted on Sep 23, 2022
9,460

If you, like my mrs, want a vitamin C supplement to boost up your immunity and antioxidant defense system, go for Ester-C. Reason is simple, it's a proprietary vitamin C which stays in your system much much longer (and gentler for the stomach) than normal C does! The lifespan of vit C inside the body is rather short and it gets flushed out through your urine pretty quickly. As for the potency, 1000 mg is good, but personally, a 500 mg tablet for maintenance is good enough. If more is needed, I can take just top up another one or two. Packaging is good, tablet size, well, as you know, may be a bit big for some people. Bottle cover, unfortunately, doesn't "snap" tightly. NOTE: Do not crush, chew, or break the tablet. Swallow it whole.

Posted on Jul 29, 2022
6,774

The quality and the content of vitamin itself should be good. However, the size of the tablet is too big and the shape is very difficult to swallow. It’s easy to hurt if throat. I will change to another brand in future u less they improve the size and shape

Our family has been a decade-long fan of Ester-C brand of vitamin C. Why? 1. It doesn’t upset our stomach, unlike ascorbic acid. Non acidic at all. 2. Quality ingredients. It also has citrus bioflavanoids, aside from the main component of calcium ascorbate. 3. Affordable. We buy the 1,000mg tablet for max potency at just one dose. It is bigger in size and may be harder to swallow for some. Vit C is water-soluble and any excess is urinated. Vit C is also helpful for iron absorption and collagen production. My dad recently was at the onset of having colds and flu and taking Vit C 1000mg 3x a day, along with other supplements, helped stopped his onset of flu. He was well by day 2 and didn’t have sore throat and flu, like he normally would. Amazing! Consider giving this a thumbs up if you found this review helpful.👍👍👍

070ef8ee-27b8-449c-b480-43383dffa9a8
4d479928-22c9-4ba7-a169-83166924019f
b3dd2601-4e23-4f2a-9719-558d53be7964
Posted on Aug 2, 2022

This one is my all time favorite. I've been using it for years now and I think I will stick to it after trying a number of other vitamin Cs and Ester-Cs too. It's mild on the stomach and I think it contributed greatly (together with D3 vitamin drops) to my good immunity especially during the pandemics.

Posted on Jun 23, 2022

This kind of Vit.C i have been used since 2019 in our country so expensive but I thank i found iHerb. I’m satisfied the quality and the ingredients bcoz it is has 24 hrs support and non acidic stomach friendly, i took 2,000 mg per day as recommended my doctor to support my immune system plus antioxidant, But the shape i not good it can hurt my throat, but now i can manage to swallow it perfectly

4b45eeb7-394e-4dd2-a95e-b71af6a35eb3
Posted on Jan 15, 2022

These were recommended for my dog with lots of allergies and skin problems they do help him very quick delivery and much better price than the UK

8ee5de09-0acd-434a-9e68-338abb08fafc
Posted on Nov 20, 2022

As most of Vitamin C supplements in the market has ascorbic acid from GMO corn which are also highly acidic, I have been very wary on the source. This calcium ascorbate form is milder with low PH level than ascorbic acid and easily absorbed. It also comes with antioxidant support with Bioflavonoid. Better value for my money!

Posted on Nov 5, 2022

I bought this product with the trust that it contains good quality ingredients. Vit C is one of the most important supplements our immunity needs as it cannot be produced by our own body but supports a host of our internal workings to function properly. I read that the bioavailability of EasterC is better and more gentle to our stomach.

Posted on Oct 26, 2022

I started using Ester-C while I worked on cruise ships as the body immunity can go down for many reasons. Please be aware that those take a few months with consistent use to show benefits but once it does, you really feel the difference! More energy and no more colds or flu!! I only use brands that I trust and this is gentle to your stomach, they recommend one tabled a day with a meal which has worked for me!

Posted on May 27, 2022

I have been looking for this form of vit.c for a long time. I had a few tentatives to catch a cold but as soon as I took these tablets for a day or so I managed to feel good and skipped an awful week.my boyfriend also took them and had just a running nose and no other symptoms. it's just awesome