FI
4.5

4.5
Posted on Sep 23, 2022

I like the taste of this and that it has no alcohol in it. Dong quai balances the hormones especially estrogen weather you have too much or too little and so that makes it very good for menopausal women, this is why I take it and I am quite happy with it.

Posted on Aug 30, 2022

This is a very potent formula. I had results in 2 days of hormone regulation. You can taste the dong quai (like a strong cumin flavor).

Posted on Jan 6, 2022

Good quality, flavor and packaging. Purchased this to help reduce inflammation and increase circulation. Too soon to tell if there is a benefit or improvement to health, but at the very least the taste is great. I add it to tea.

Posted on Dec 19, 2021

I love this product!I think it's good quality and it's very palatable. It's the best way for me to get dong quai! Would recommend this.

Posted on Jun 19, 2021
1,654
1,872

Dong Quai is a herb that helps support women's health. However, it is also useful for men, as it strengthens smooth muscles and effectively oxygenates the blood. Dong Quai - tonic, source of antioxidants. Dong Quai helps relieve premenstrual symptoms (such as swelling, mood swings and abdominal cramping), headaches, uterine bleeding and pain during menstruation. Solves the problems of the climacteric period, is useful for poor digestion, abdominal cramps, severe diarrhea, bronchitis, as a diuretic and disinfectant. I recommend this natural product!

Please take note if you're taking this for the 1st time. I tried this for the 1st time, the taste is exactly like real Dong qUAI. I drop only 1ml and later on i feel my heart beat raising. I guess maybe this is a good quality pure extract. I should start slowly with smaller amount i guess. Dong Quai is a great chinese herb ingredient for women in centuries for the female hormones and blood tonic. I think have to check the blood test 1st before taking this.

Posted on Mar 22, 2021

This is a great extract - I was worried it would just be weak and watery, but this is really viscous and brown, fully saturated with dong quai. The way I take it is 3 drops under the tongue for better absorption, and hold it there for 2 mins. The taste is bad, but not much you can do about it when you take it like this, just man up.

Posted on Oct 13, 2021

I've poor circulation & found this made my face skin look clearer, have more even skin tone and less red. I take it in the morning, mixed with water. However, if don't take next day, skin goes back to how it was before. Wish the effects were more longer lasting!

Posted on Oct 11, 2022

great supplement - i'm using it for stress management and hair loss

Posted on Oct 9, 2022

Good for you my age! used for middle age menopause. I'm very satisfied! Thank you 👍👏