FI

Based on 2,218 Ratings
1,765
Posted on Mar 2, 2022
很好!

The pill size is easy to swallow. Due to heart problems, doctor suggested to supplement with Q10. After age 50s, better take some of this to protect our heart. Supplementing this directly can be directly absorbed and utilized, and has a stronger effect on supporting heart health, providing energy, and anti oxidant protection.

3434d2d3-c1fe-4618-9026-91ca95cb9613

I decided to purchase this to try as is claimed that Ubiquinol is the active superior form of CoQ10 that offers enhanced absorption and bioavailability to the body. As we aged, our body produce less of it, and since it involved in the production of cellular energy and serves as an antioxidant and reduce oxidative damage, hence I think it is very important to incorporate this supplement to my diet and benefit from more of it. My husband and I are starting out low on one capsule a day (with food) and have taken for about a month now, we experienced slow improvement on our energy level and I have noticed better skin condition on my husband’s face, where the pores are less visible and brighter complexion too. The capsules is in a dark burgundy color and in a very good size, easy to swallow. Price is not cheap so hope it works for us …

0ad76a42-bc3c-42b4-baab-66b9ff9357ed
3f176ded-2f38-474c-a7fb-8114418f609c
e070f650-77e4-4c0f-a81b-bf88319574a6
Posted on Jul 2, 2022

Amazing product. I bought a second bottle and I am enjoying the results. Ubiquinol is easy to take and as it's an active form of coenzyme Q10, it's easily absorbed by your body and can work wonders in helping mitochondria in your cells produce more energy. It is an antioxidant that helps fight oxidative stress and free radicals which simply means trash that is created in your cells from working hard all the time. Even though ubiquinol is more expensive than the less potent formulation of coenzyme Q10 ingredient ubiquinone, it's easier to take it and make sure it works, as it is an active form and doesn't need to be consumed with fats to be absorbed by your body. (Ubiquinone needs to be taken with fats to be processed and absorbed by your body).

Posted on Jun 14, 2022

I am extremely grateful that my Naturopath recommended this product to me. I have been taking this now for over a year and I will continue to take it because I think that it did me a lot of good and will continue to do me good. I have a 3-step program aimed at restoring my body’s vital mitochondrial health: Step 1: Boost my body’s natural mitochondrial DNA defenses with CoQ10. Step 2: Stimulate the creation of new mitochondria with PQQ. Step 3: Support my body’s mitochondrial defense system with shilajit.

Posted on May 27, 2022

I have been using these ubiquinol for many months but i was ordering these for Amazon and I have been customer on iherb about 2 years maybe more than 2 years but I realize the prices on iherb is really affordable compared to to the Amazon I immediately ordered these from here for the product these are the only capsules very gentle on your stomach and these are my favourite active coq10 .I use these for multiple health reasons. I highly recommend i herb to everyone and I am very happy customer from 🇨🇦 will highly recommend iherb to everyone .thanks i herb

Posted on May 23, 2022

Ubiquinol is one of the best supplement you can take for your heart health. Cheaper then other brands but great quality. I take 3/ day for 3 weeks until the level of Q10 reaches the optimum levels and then I continue with 1 per day. Thumbs up if you like my review.

Posted on Feb 22, 2022

At present I am taking three different supplements from I herb, K2, LactoBif 30 and ubiquinol which I took daily for almost 6 months already. For the past several years I noticed and felt that I have an irregular heartbeat which my doctor termed it as skip beat. I took these supplements hoping that this will help my condition. Amazingly, within just a short period of time my heart beats regularly without noticing anymore the skip beat that bothers me for so long. I don't know which of the three supplements i'm taking has done wonders to my health. But I know, that these products, because of their quality of ingredients have benefited greatly human health more specially heart health. Please click the thumbs up buttons if you think this review is helpful

Posted on Jan 9, 2022

Has the Kaneka Quality Seal. Ubiquinol plays an instrumental role in the body's energy production process. Therefore, it is expected to improve energy levels, stamina, and general wellbeing, especially in those who cannot convert CoQ10 into Ubiquinol. People over the age of 40 or who suffer from age-related health conditions may benefit from this pre-converted form of CoQ10 more than younger people.

Posted on Nov 19, 2022

I really like this product because it is more easily aborbed due to the fact that it is ubiquinol, the active form of coenzyme Q10 and also that it is in a softgel. The softgel makes it easy to swallow. It is priced very well if you get it on sale and it is a quality product from Canada and the ingredients are non-gmo.

Posted on Nov 7, 2022

I have familial Hemiplegia and the geneticists also found I have a huge deficiency in CoQ-8. They suggested I supplement with a huge amount of Ubiquinol and Natural Factors seem to have the best ingredients and quality for me. I spoke with the company and they confirmed their manufacture and composition. After several weeks of taking this amount, my problems have resolved and there is no after taste at all!! The size might be a bit large for some people, but they are fine for me.