FI
4.7

4.7
Posted on Sep 18, 2022
Great for Dog Liver Function

When the pandemic hit we were unable to get our dogs liver supplement, Zentonil. Worldwide supply issues. After doing some research I discovered that Same & Milk Thistle was the same thing. This brand was recommended by Dr. Jones, a holistic vet from the YouTube channel "Veterinary Secrets". Our dog's liver values actually improved on this Same supplement. Better results than the Zentonil & half the price!! Its awesome for dog's liver & cognitive function as well!!

Posted on Feb 5, 2022

I'm using these for my elderly dog having seen this supplement recommended for canine dementia. By coincidence it is also able to support two other medical conditions she has and in the week I have been using it I have already noticed an improvement in her overall health and will continue to buy it.

Posted on Dec 13, 2021

Fantastic product!! I live with Bipolar and PTSD, SAMe has helped to find a good balance with my moods and anxieties. It also has the added benefits of reducing the pains of osteoarthritis. I love it!! My attention to stressful situations is greatly reduced and I a able to focus properly on what's important in my days.

I noticed more clean energy within 2 days. I'm 6 weeks in and still feel amazing. Mood is elevated and I'M DREAMING AGAIN. I have autoimmune disorders as well as PTSD, including chronic fatigue for the last 20 years. I have read and tried over 100 different remedies. This is honestly a life saver for me. I hope it can be for anyone else suffering as I did.

Posted on Feb 20, 2022
1,042

my child has some behavioral and metabolic problems and tends to depressive moods, after we started taking it, he feels better, more happy and energetic

Posted on Jul 21, 2022

This is my first time trying SAMe and I believe this supplement has made a huge difference in my mood! I have been so happy since I started taking it. My teenage daughter even mentioned that my mood is better.

Posted on May 23, 2022

I believe Natural Factors have good quality and good ingredients. I give this to my senior dogs, for their liver health..along with silymarin milk thistle.. hopefully my pups got the benefit

Posted on Mar 21, 2022

These are supposed to be time release, but they cause much more irritability than certain other brands do. Nevertheless, I have no doubt of their potency.

Posted on Feb 1, 2022

Notable good quality for price. No noticable gastro intestinal side effects, as i have experienced with some brands. Good for mood and attention, and mild anti inflamatory. A good buy.

Posted on Jan 26, 2022

These help with my PMDD a lot and it was decent value, but not best deal I’ve got that’s why not 5 stars