Page 1 - Reviews - Mild By Nature, Argan Oil Hand Cream with Marula Oil & Coconut Oil plus Shea Butter, Soothing and Unscented, 2.5 oz (71 g) - iHerb
FI

Posted on Aug 26, 2021

Very moisturizing. Pleasant smell, not too strong, not fruity or floral either. I use on hands and feet before bed and keep it in my purse to use on hands when they feel dry throughout the day after all that sanitizing and washing. Am considering getting another before this one runs out. I like the small portable size.

fd0fbf7c-7baf-4fc7-a463-b47a8cf5add3
Posted on Aug 20, 2021

I liked it so much it has oils in it but not that oily that doesn’t dry. And I saw the difference from the first time it’s great for those who don’t use hand cream a lot or work a lot 👍🏻 recommended ممتاز لاحظت الفرق من اول استخدام فيه زيوت بس مو اللي ما تخليك تستخدمين يدك وما تنشف. ينفع للناس اللي ما ترطب يدها غالبا او اللي عندهم جفاف انصح فيه صراحه بذات انه مو معطر 👍🏻

1b5689ed-cffc-4d29-977c-49c45bccd073
d5efe4b0-2894-43d4-8d2a-657c62084b4d
19faedb5-970f-4766-8c64-ad610da2b89e
Posted on May 11, 2022

This product is wonderful, the most beautiful natural product for the hands, I loved it very much, an excellent moisturizer for the hands and face as well, it smells nice, and the size is suitable for the bag, I carry it with me always, it is really practical and useful and the price is suitable for its size

22e84afb-9b20-49fc-a055-84f6b2295014
Posted on Jun 27, 2022

I liked the cream. It didn’t feel greasy, the size of packaging is great for that price, it doesn’t have smell, so I can use it frequently. My hands are well cared for. I use it in my night routine, before I go to sleep, so I can have all the benefits

Posted on Jun 24, 2022

This product is wonderful, the most beautiful natural product for the hands, I loved it very much, an excellent moisturizer for the hands, it smells nice, and the size is suitable for the bag, I carry it with me always, it is really practical and useful and the price is suitable for its size

Posted on Mar 6, 2022

Oooo, this is a treat for my skin. Silky composition and feel. This size is perfect for travel. Best quality and smells great. Package size makes a good Easter basket addition. Refreshes my skin as a nightly routine. Self care at the routine best. benefit to smoother skin is immediately evident.

Posted on Jan 27, 2022

Very moisturizing cream. It does feel a little bit heavy at first but sinks into your skin quickly. Highly recommended to those who live in cold climates or struggle with dry hands. I definitely noticed an improvement with frequent use. The smell is quite pleasing and relaxing. The price point is unbeatable and the product will last you a good amount of time. Overrall, it's an affordable and effective option for your hand care routine.

Posted on Jan 24, 2022

Nice cream, the smell is a bit strange, compared to the sweet and artificial smells we are used to from usual hand creams. The size of the bottle is small, but if you do not use it too much, it will last for a while. I need to mention that I have normal skin and do not live in a very cold environment, so I do not need extra-protection-from-freeze cream, simply something to make them not so dry. So if you have dry skin and you need something to repair your skin or protect it from the cold, you should look for something tougher.

Posted on Jul 27, 2021

The whole family liked the cream very much! The tube is small, but the consumption is economical and there is a result. Nice and not pungent smell. There is no film feeling on the hands. Well nourishes dry skin of the hands. Does not cause an allergic reaction. The hands look very well groomed.

5c539259-764f-4868-af86-4747a4a72794
Posted on Jun 1, 2022

Good good good good good good good Good good good good good good good use Quality good Size good age good package good benefit Good good good good good good good use Quality good Size good age good package good benefit Good good good good good good good use Quality good Size good age good package good benefit