FI
4.6

4.6
iHerbCustomer
Posted on Oct 25, 2022

I love it very soft and makes the body soft and makes the smoothness last for a long time and is not greasy on the body and does not make it dry and the smell is beautiful and the size is suitable and the method of packing is good and packaging is also good and gives a comfortable and refreshing feeling

Posted on Oct 12, 2022
4,069

Posted on Sep 20, 2022

It’s a love story with Jason shower gel.. I literally can’t live without it, since 2013 I started using it and it helped with body to heal from pimples, the quality is amazing the size is perfect and it’s suitable for all the family. I feel alive each time I take a bath. The lavender scent is my favorite one.

Posted on Apr 11, 2022

I don't use this myself, but when it's used in the house, I can smell the wonderful smell. I don't like the artificial sweet smell that so many conventional body washes use. This smells like real, natural lavender, because they use real lavender, so it's a pleasure to have it used in the house. Also, I'm glad for family to use this because it does NOT contain "Parabens, Harsh Sulfates, Petrolatum, Phthalates" (from the ingredient list)

Posted on Jan 29, 2022

I really love this body wash! I wanted to try this because of its clean ingredients and also I was also looking for something with a pump. I like the gentle lavender smell. It's a pretty big bottle so it goes a long way. If you do not have enough space in your shower rack, you might reconsider buying it though.

Posted on Dec 15, 2021

I love this for the smell, price point and it lathers really well. Pump was very easy to work as well. Body is huge of course, lasts you long. In local stores here in Singapore, this would be quite expensive hence took my chance to buy this here and loved it! Also would have preferred a stronger scent.

Posted on Apr 4, 2022

I love this products due to good quantity and Lavender fragrance. I also love it to to less chemicals. can safely use it for my entire family.

49d29e5c-ed05-42ee-a6a3-7d001d8b5620
Posted on Aug 19, 2022

I love the organic brand and their products. The soap smells wonderful and it’s a pleasure to use it I will definitely buy again

Posted on Jul 21, 2022

Love the brand. Love the scent, easy to use, great quality, huge size package. Benefit the skin so it feel good after. Good for sensitive or gentle or dry skin. Good for all ages and composition. Highly recommended