FI

Based on 4,103 Ratings
3,010
Posted on Jan 5, 2023
Works fantastic!

I was tested for H. pylori and started taking two of these Mastic Gum first thing in the morning. After two weeks I felt better overall in my digestive system. After two months I tested again bc I'm experiencing a different issue, and I was told it might still be there bc I didn't take the abx to eradicate the infection, but it's totally gone. No abx needed. The quality of Jarrow products has always been great, so I wasn't surprised. I'm not telling ppl not to take abx, I'm just telling my experience and letting them make their own decisions. No side effects, no pine taste, no heartburn.

038d3fdd-7c61-4df7-8034-f17b576c526a
4ed5ba03-1b92-490f-a874-7a5306716045
Posted on Oct 6, 2022

This is the best medicine I have tried it helped my stomach improve alot. I always had stomach problems and I tried alot of other medicines to help me nothing worked as soon as I tried this my stomach problems went away. Now I recommend it to all my friends and family.

9a245c0f-4b01-4717-945f-f9cf79bd76dc
Posted on Sep 21, 2022

We all have bad bacteria in our stomachs and this HELPS tons!! It helps my stomach with bloating and my annoying silent reflux constant throat clearing has eased. Finally my throat doesn't feel like it's gone through a cheese grater!! I take one tablet on an empty stomach and another tablet before I sleep ( on an empty stomach as well ) . I also take Slippery Elm in between . IT WORKS

0b4a9c32-db3f-4f6c-9bef-8fc65ce68fd9
Posted on Jan 14, 2023

I was diagnosed with H.PYLORI and it was very difficult until i find this product. This was a game changer for me. Bloating and bowl movement reduced after one month. I am going to continue this for a long time until my bowl back to normal. Reasonable price compared to other brands also.

Posted on Jan 9, 2023

I have read several reviews about using mastic gum to soothe and heal gastritis. I've been taking for a few weeks now and although I have seen some improvement I have been taking Zinc, DGL, slippery elm so I am not sure which one seems to be helping the most. It doesn't seem to bother me so I will continue to take.

Posted on Jan 1, 2023

I got H. Pylori several years ago and it took a long time, first with conventional treatments and 2 (ineffective) rounds of antibiotics, then with a plethora of teas and supplements before I felt it go away. Later I discovered studies on mastic gum and decided to try it. Occasionally over the last several years the symptoms of burning, indigestion, etc. have returned. I don’t know if it’s h.pylori or not, but this mastic gum always clears up the issue within a few days. I take 1 gram on an empty stomach first thing in the morning and continue for 3 weeks just to make sure it’s taken care of. (Cutting out all added sugars and processed grains at the same time seems beneficial, but the supplement helps whether or not I clean up my diet).

Posted on Dec 16, 2022
8,626

I have been using Jarrow Formulas' Mastic Gum for the past several weeks and have been extremely impressed with the results. As someone who struggles with digestive issues, I was looking for a natural supplement to support my gut health and I'm happy to say that this product has exceeded my expectations. One of the things I appreciate about this product is the high quality of its ingredients - the mastic gum is carefully sourced and processed to ensure its potency and purity. I also appreciate that the capsules are vegan and easy to incorporate into my daily routine - I just take one capsule a day with a meal and I'm good to go. Another thing I love about this product is the convenience of its packaging - the capsules come in a convenient bottle that is easy to take on the go. I also appreciate that Jarrow Formulas puts a lot of thought into the sustainability of their packaging, which is something that is important to me. Overall, I am very satisfied with my experience using Jarrow Formulas' Mastic Gum and would highly recommend it to anyone looking to support their gut health.

Posted on Oct 30, 2022

I was diagnosed with H. Pylori and was prescribed the usual antibiotics. Good thing, I have read some reviews about mastic gum and I had complemented the antibiotics with this and glad to say that I eradicated the H- Pylori in one round! I also have taken this with probiotics and Zinc L-Carnosine. Happy healing!

Posted on Sep 30, 2022

An H.pylori infection is literally the worst! I lost so much weight from not being able to digest anything. Mastic gum was one of the key ingredients I used to help eradicate this nasty infection. The dosage I took was 2 morning and night. Jarrow brand is always high quality, this mastic gum is no exception. High recommend if you’re suffering from H.pylori or anything GERD/reflux issues.

Jarrow Formulas Mastic Gum is an excellent product for anyone looking to support their digestive health. The veggie caps are easy to take and the 60 count bottle provides a convenient supply. I appreciate the fact that the mastic gum is of high quality and is sourced from the mastic tree, ensuring purity and potency. Since starting to take this supplement, I have noticed a significant improvement in my digestive comfort and overall gut health. I also appreciate that it is free from artificial ingredients and preservatives. Overall, I highly recommend Jarrow Formulas Mastic Gum to anyone looking for a natural and effective way to support their digestive health.