FI

4.7
Based on 1,248 Ratings
1,002
Posted on Mar 7, 2022

I received the item. The delivery man in Slovenia was very friendly. The package was not damaged. I am very happy with the item. It is used by me and the whole family. We are all very excited. I recommend buying. I will order for other relatives. The quality and ingredients is ok.

20d55c48-d872-47d3-892f-d25b9d504772
Posted on Oct 10, 2022
4,070

JARROW FORMULA is become our favorite brand ! This product is a supplement for improving health, immunity, quality of life, well-being and mood. I bought it out of curiosity after reading "Vitamin" in the title of the search results. It filled some essential needs I had so far: energy boost and eliminated fatigue due to long flights and stress. NOW FOODS is become our family favorite brand! Highly recommended.

Posted on Oct 1, 2022

I started taking this product to help with egg quality while trying to conceive. I love that there is 200 mg per capsule because it was recommend to take a pretty high dose, and this helps me to do that while minimizing the pills I need to take. I can't comment on whether or not it has improved egg quality just yet, but I have had no negative side effects and will continue taking it.

Posted on Sep 20, 2022

Posted on Aug 28, 2022

Taking this for skin benefits. Quality of ingredients are great. Best value CoQ10 on the market. I’ve been taking antioxidants from a young age for cardiovascular and brain health and I look way younger than people my age. Tastes like nothing so easy to consume. Neat little package and pill consumption.

Posted on May 19, 2022

Plain and simple CoQ10 without unnecessary and personally allergenic ingredients like rice. I like this one mainly for that reason, as I can't have rice due to severe lectin sensitivity, so it's one of the few brands out there without it. From all the bottles/package I had, the capsules always come in good quality. It's a bit pricey, but worth for me.

Posted on Mar 19, 2022

I like Jarrow products and this was my first time purchasing the Co-Q10. I think it is really great that it is veg-friendly option and it lasts me two months (taking one a day). It is said that Q10 has a beneficial impact to your skin, heart, brain... let's hope so!

Posted on Jan 18, 2023

I trust the Jarrow brand, and have no reason to think this isn't worth a full five stars, but I have no way of knowing how it's operating since it feeds the mitochondria, and I can't feel the direct effects of that. But I trust that it's a solid product.

Posted on May 10, 2022

The pill size is not big and the smell is fine. The time I bought was 30% off and it was a very good deal! Not sure the effect yet as I started taken it since late Apr. Fast and reliable delivery, good experience so far.

f06aaccf-5734-4036-8665-b3a8eb1e0cf0
Posted on Dec 24, 2022

I have problem swallowing large pills. I came very close to Asphyxiation as the large tablet was too large. My wife and I both like the much smaller size of this. Actually I prefer to buy Jarrow brand as much as possible. Very reputable name.