FI
4.4

4.4
Posted on May 19, 2022

Thank you for coming earlier than I expected. I think it's really good for you. Believe in it and drink it.Thank you for coming earlier than I expected. I think it's really good for you. I believe it carefully and use it. I want to recommend it to everyone Thank you for coming earlier than I expected. I think it's really good for you. I believe it carefully and use it. I want to recommend it to everyone. Please take care of yourself.

40a54685-b0bc-4098-8384-1d68409ca9d2

Posted on Sep 29, 2022

Delicious herbal formula. The product also includes a balance diet plan with delicious meal suggestions, which can help to manage our plan of losing weight.

24e6fdc8-e1af-499a-acaa-feff5b32e24d
Posted on Sep 12, 2021

Detoxify and flushes all the excess foods i have eaten right away the next morning.. with proper diet and exercise, it will really help u loose weight fast. The exercise part Im not always doing. But still i loose some weight. Just eat the right foods. I love ordering my products from iHerb and I think you will, too. Happy Shopping!

4b44cabd-5836-44fd-96f8-528bcaffffc2
Posted on Mar 16, 2022

So amazing, magic solution for constipation, but if you did not eat a lot do not drink it, it will cause diarrhea

Posted on Mar 6, 2022

This is a good dietary tea , it really helps with weight loss, great product! 👍

Posted on Dec 26, 2021

Very good and it helps me to lose my weight!

Posted on May 24, 2021

it's a very good product. I have been using this in the last 2 years since I came across this slim tea. very fast delivery too. I recommend this website and this slim tea. Good job seller 👍

9826e8df-a5e6-4f8e-b8d9-cb784bc2ebfe
Posted on Nov 27, 2022

useful for my diet. have been drinking for more than thiee month.

MaysMs
Posted on Nov 9, 2022

not use till , good ingredients, high quality, good package , good benefit